Author Topic: Favorite Ship of the Star Wars Universe  (Read 48349 times)

Offline Wesson

• View Profile
    • Not Tolkien
Re: Favorite Ship of the Star Wars Universe
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2008, 06:22:48 PM »
Ridiculous Imperial Superweapon: Eclipse-Class Star Destroyer. Nothing like a nice cup of planet-destroying short lived uber-dreadnaught.
Capital Ship: Venator Star Destroyer. It's twin bridge design and neat hangar deck arrangements are da bomb.
Personal Ship: YT-2000. Robust Correllian engineering. Looks like it could seriously put a smack-down on other ships its size.
Fighter: T-65 X-Wing. Must I explain myself?
"The word "impossible" is not in my dictionary. In fact, everything between "herring" and "marmalade" appears to be missing."

Starbase-101

« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2008, 02:53:29 PM »
Jedi Starfighter, I hope thats all that must be said.

Offline Rick King AIFD

• Veteran Member
  • official what-iffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 28, 2008, 09:48:33 AM »
My new favorite Capital Ship - I do not know who designed this ship, but it is one of the most beautiful Star Destroyer type ships I have ever seen. It is called the Galactic Class Cruiser/Carrier "Dodonna"

If the artist is not a member of SCN, I would love for us to find out who they are and invite them.

{ EDIT - I found out that the artist who created this ship goes by the handle of DRONE and his work can be seen at SWAGonline ( Star Wars Artists Guild )

« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 05:07:26 AM by Rick King AIFD »
........If I have failed, then I have failed while daring greatly, henceforth my place shall never be found amoung those timid souls who know not the thrill of victory or bitter defeat....

Offline caisson2delta

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 28, 2008, 04:01:26 PM »
That it is a pretty sweet design. The upper/bridge area is very cool.