Author Topic: New SCN Collections thread  (Read 211295 times)

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
  • All things not of this world
    • View Profile
Re: New SCN Collections thread
« Reply #1325 on: May 10, 2017, 12:52:54 PM »
Oh yeah its a nice model....and never for the life of me thought anyone would ever make one.
“The boat dipped and swayed and sometimes took on water, but it did not sink; the two brothers had waterproofed it well. I do not know where it finally fetched up, if it ever did; perhaps it reached the sea and sails there forever, like a magic boat in a fairytale. All I know is that it was still afloat and still running on the breast of the flood when it passed the incorporated town limits of Derry, Maine, and there it passes out of this tale forever.” ― Stephen King, It"
Proud member of the Cult of J

Offline Fiery Little One

• Distinguished Member
  • Live Long and Prosper
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: May 10, 2017, 02:14:39 PM »
It not being one of the go-to designs is pretty much why I'm inclined to go with it.
Open your mind to new possibilities
-Trip(sort of), The Crossing

Offline Fiery Little One

• Distinguished Member
  • Live Long and Prosper
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: May 18, 2017, 01:39:00 PM »
Out today and I picked up OT Han Solo, the 40th anniversary re-release.

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
  • All things not of this world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: May 24, 2017, 11:09:07 PM »
Just picked up the eaglemoss Norway class.  Didnt really think I was gonna get it but damn its rather nice.
“The boat dipped and swayed and sometimes took on water, but it did not sink; the two brothers had waterproofed it well. I do not know where it finally fetched up, if it ever did; perhaps it reached the sea and sails there forever, like a magic boat in a fairytale. All I know is that it was still afloat and still running on the breast of the flood when it passed the incorporated town limits of Derry, Maine, and there it passes out of this tale forever.” ― Stephen King, It"
Proud member of the Cult of J

Offline Fiery Little One

• Distinguished Member
  • Live Long and Prosper
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: Yesterday at 01:06:10 PM »
Ventured a little further out then normal, based on info we were given on Thursday. I picked up EB Games exclusive R5-D4. This one was, oddly, tougher to pick up than the 3PO they had a while back.