Author Topic: everyone get in chat to mock manti's sparkle pony  (Read 18649 times)

Offline BorgMan

• Global Moderator
  • Artistic Assimilator
    • View Profile
    • Visionm.nl
everyone get in chat to mock manti's sparkle pony
« on: May 16, 2007, 02:42:21 AM »
We had this during [barf]Groupee[/barf] but wouldn't it be an idea to bring it back? Would be pretty cool...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 10:14:22 AM by Stoo »
*Doorbell Sound*

"Hi, I am Elder 14 of 37 and this is my traveling companion Sister 29 of 128. We represent the Borg..."
"Oh Roddenbery, you guys again? Look, it's 8 in the morning and I don't have time for you OK? I told you last week..."
"But... Assimilation... Holopamflet!"
"Yeah right, you can leave it here but I'll throw it on the rest of the bunch I got from your other 'brothers' and 'sisters'. Now scram before I call the 8472 Squad!"

Offline Tyburn

• Prolific Member
  • Effing up the Ineffable plan since '75
    • View Profile
Re: SCN Chat
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 03:24:13 AM »
I can suggest a couple of chat servers if anyone's interested.
I'm getting to that stage in life where I want to find a nice little place, settle down and spend my declining days on my porch, shitting in my hand and throwing it at passing cars. Is that too much to ask?

Offline Stoo

• an all too ordinary story
  • Global Moderator
  • Eminent Member
    • View Profile
    • A Force for Good
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 03:50:07 AM »
How would we go about this? Some kind of java or flash code attached to the site? Or maybe an IRC channel?

Offline BorgMan

• Global Moderator
  • Artistic Assimilator
    • View Profile
    • Visionm.nl
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 04:15:47 AM »
I know Mak had a chat connected to Nov-Net some time ago, I believe...
*Doorbell Sound*

"Hi, I am Elder 14 of 37 and this is my traveling companion Sister 29 of 128. We represent the Borg..."
"Oh Roddenbery, you guys again? Look, it's 8 in the morning and I don't have time for you OK? I told you last week..."
"Yeah right, you can leave it here but I'll throw it on the rest of the bunch I got from your other 'brothers' and 'sisters'. Now scram before I call the 8472 Squad!"

Offline Shik

• There's a million things I haven't done
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 08:37:44 AM »
I know the Jolt.co.uk forums use something called Gabbly or somne such. It's OK....but I know it works nicely with Safari.

Offline BorgMan

• Global Moderator
  • Artistic Assimilator
    • View Profile
    • Visionm.nl
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 09:11:50 AM »
Let's rabble Mak that he should install a chat program then :D

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!
*Doorbell Sound*

Offline DarkShinobi

• Eminent Member
  • Oderint dum metuant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 10:05:01 AM »
I miss not having a chat room as well.

"You have always had a hard time finding your place in this world, haven't you? Never knowing your true worth? You can settle for less than an ordinary life. Now you feel like you were meant for something better? Something special?"    - Christopher Pike speaking to a young James T. Kirk

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • Princess of Darkness
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2007, 12:28:33 PM »
It would make catching up with you all easier. ;)

Offline D.Myday

• View Profile
SCN Chat
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 07:32:20 AM »
HEY, I have been having to work Friday nights and missing all the fun Ill have you know I took the night off just to come to chat and catch you guys talking about me...so look out...I WILL be there

Offline Xero

• Board Legend
  • Let the big man do his job.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 11:31:50 AM »
Dude, there is no SCN chat anymore.  :P
"Well Steve, I think it's more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it." - Bill Gate's response to Steve Jobs' accusation of theft.

Offline Jimi James

• So Say We All
  • Administrator
  • Distinguished Member
  • Abandon Ship
    • View Profile
    • The New Haven Chronicles
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 01:06:50 PM »
Actually there is, we just don't tell everyone about it.  Sorry Xero, you're just not cool enough to be invited.
https://www.patreon.com/JonMichaelMay
Help me make art, by joining me on Patreon. Various subscriptions tiers are in place, allowing you to support my addictive art habit for as little as $1 a month.

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
  • All things not of this world
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2009, 01:22:44 PM »
Aww cmon man Xero and I are the unsung champions of cool.  Why just last week we had a radical time traveling adventure where we went back in time to 1980's Miami and saved our sweethearts from several 1980's cartoon supervillians.
“The boat dipped and swayed and sometimes took on water, but it did not sink; the two brothers had waterproofed it well. I do not know where it finally fetched up, if it ever did; perhaps it reached the sea and sails there forever, like a magic boat in a fairytale. All I know is that it was still afloat and still running on the breast of the flood when it passed the incorporated town limits of Derry, Maine, and there it passes out of this tale forever.” ― Stephen King, It"
High priest in the Cult of J

Offline Xero

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2009, 02:01:22 PM »
Aww cmon man Xero and I are the unsung champions of cool.  Why just last week we had a radical time traveling adventure where we went back in time to 1980's Miami and saved our sweethearts from several 1980's cartoon supervillians.

I keep telling you, tht wasn't Miami. First there were to many cod kissing fishermen, Second, Miami's nickname isn't St. John's!

Buy an atlas!
"Well Steve, I think it's more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it." - Bill Gate's response to Steve Jobs' accusation of theft.

Offline The Daft Punk

• An Erotic Adventurer Of The Most Deranged Kind
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2009, 02:33:07 PM »
Man, you guys went to Newfoundland circa the 1980's and you didn't invite me? Jerks.
Harder.Better.Faster.Stronger
~~~~~~~~
"Until a man is 25, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he could be the baddest motherfucker in the world. If I moved to a martial arts monastery in China and studied real hard for 10 years. If my family was wiped out by Colombian drug dealers and I swore myself to revenge. If I got a fatal disease, had one year to live, devoted it to wiping out street crime. If I just dropped out and devoted my life to being bad."
- "Snow Crash", Neal Stephenson

Offline Shik

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2009, 02:34:24 PM »
That's the problem with time-travel poutine: the choice of destinations is pretty limited.

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
  • All things not of this world
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2009, 08:53:17 PM »

I keep telling you, tht wasn't Miami. First there were to many cod kissing fishermen, Second, Miami's nickname isn't St. John's!

Buy an atlas!

Well it would have been better and more complete if it had been Miami.  Not my fault they let Skeletor choose the location.
“The boat dipped and swayed and sometimes took on water, but it did not sink; the two brothers had waterproofed it well. I do not know where it finally fetched up, if it ever did; perhaps it reached the sea and sails there forever, like a magic boat in a fairytale. All I know is that it was still afloat and still running on the breast of the flood when it passed the incorporated town limits of Derry, Maine, and there it passes out of this tale forever.” ― Stephen King, It"
High priest in the Cult of J

Offline Flagg

• Board Legend
  • Gotham's Reckoning
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2009, 01:25:32 AM »
We culd always set up an AIM chatroom.

Offline The Daft Punk

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2009, 09:52:49 AM »
And have Chris Hanson on our ass? Fat chance.
~~~~~~~~
"Until a man is 25, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he could be the baddest motherfucker in the world. If I moved to a martial arts monastery in China and studied real hard for 10 years. If my family was wiped out by Colombian drug dealers and I swore myself to revenge. If I got a fatal disease, had one year to live, devoted it to wiping out street crime. If I just dropped out and devoted my life to being bad."

Offline Kestra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2010, 11:06:53 PM »
Bumping this (yes I know it's old) to use as an announcement that someone is in chat.  I'm in chat right now, for a bit!
... dancing in the night in the middle of June ...

Offline Shik

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2010, 09:03:09 PM »
Entertain me. I'm bored as asscakes.

Offline Kestra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2010, 10:50:12 PM »
I'll be in chat for a bit if anyone would like to join me!  Bump this thread if you do, because I might not notice otherwise.
... dancing in the night in the middle of June ...

Offline The Daft Punk

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2010, 04:55:21 AM »
Post count +1
~~~~~~~~

Offline Xero

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2010, 02:32:06 PM »
Get your asses to chat NOW!

Offline The Daft Punk

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2010, 04:06:34 PM »
Post count plus 1
~~~~~~~~

Offline Makaveli

• Administrator
  • Board Legend
  • N.I.G.G.A.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2010, 09:11:20 PM »
Bumping....
N.I.G.G.A. - Never Ignorant Gettin' Goals Acomplished
"If a man hasn't discovered something he will die for, he isn't fit to live." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
CIDvision :: the breen war :: trekonline