Author Topic: everyone get in chat to mock manti's sparkle pony  (Read 18648 times)

Offline The Daft Punk

• An Erotic Adventurer Of The Most Deranged Kind
    • View Profile
Re: SCN Chat
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2010, 05:08:36 AM »
Post count +1
Harder.Better.Faster.Stronger
~~~~~~~~
"Until a man is 25, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he could be the baddest motherfucker in the world. If I moved to a martial arts monastery in China and studied real hard for 10 years. If my family was wiped out by Colombian drug dealers and I swore myself to revenge. If I got a fatal disease, had one year to live, devoted it to wiping out street crime. If I just dropped out and devoted my life to being bad."
- "Snow Crash", Neal Stephenson

Offline The Daft Punk

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2010, 08:04:44 AM »
We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to inform you that said user will be present in chat till such time as it becomes unnecessary. We thank you for you cooperation.
~~~~~~~~
"Until a man is 25, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he could be the baddest motherfucker in the world. If I moved to a martial arts monastery in China and studied real hard for 10 years. If my family was wiped out by Colombian drug dealers and I swore myself to revenge. If I got a fatal disease, had one year to live, devoted it to wiping out street crime. If I just dropped out and devoted my life to being bad."

Offline The Daft Punk

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2010, 01:45:06 PM »
GET YOUR ASS TO CHAT/MARS
~~~~~~~~

Offline The Daft Punk

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2010, 05:44:16 PM »
See above post.
~~~~~~~~

Offline Manticore

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2010, 06:18:07 PM »
./petition to retitle this thread as "The Daft Punk spam thread".

>.>

Offline The Daft Punk

• View Profile
Re: everyone get in chat to mock manti's sparkle pony
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2010, 12:53:51 PM »
CHAT FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

Seriously, I'm bored.
~~~~~~~~

Offline Bernd

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Member
  • Lord of the Bored
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2010, 11:24:52 AM »
I finally have some time.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 11:27:10 AM by Bernd »

Offline White Wolf

• Distinguished Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2010, 03:08:32 PM »
In chat
Human Nature. Without a common enemy , men will look for foes in the one place they can guarantee finding one: The Past. -Eoforth, Sigmar's right hand man,

A mind without a purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor, Inquisitor of the Imperium of Mankind.

Offline The Daft Punk

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2010, 12:03:15 PM »
CHAT FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

IT LIVES!
~~~~~~~~