Author Topic: Favourite Character of the Star Wars universe?  (Read 17486 times)

Offline Hypaspist

• View Profile
Re: Favourite Character of the Star Wars universe?
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2009, 06:04:36 PM »
5- One Of The Guys Sitting In The Original Imperial Meeting On The First Death Star, because he's wearing a white uniform with white hair and a white moustache, which makes him very evil. He may as well be called Baron Von Evil or something.

He's the Death Star's political commissar.  No seriously:  the character is there to report on the others and monitor their ideological purity and loyalty to the emperor.

Offline Cleetus

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2009, 12:46:19 PM »
So basically, he's evil?

Lightswitch?

Offline Hypaspist

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2009, 12:45:59 PM »
I suppose he is as evil as any of the Death Star officers.

Offline The Daft Punk

• An Erotic Adventurer Of The Most Deranged Kind
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2009, 01:16:45 PM »
5- One Of The Guys Sitting In The Original Imperial Meeting On The First Death Star, because he's wearing a white uniform with white hair and a white moustache, which makes him very evil. He may as well be called Baron Von Evil or something.

He's the Death Star's political commissar.  No seriously:  the character is there to report on the others and monitor their ideological purity and loyalty to the emperor.

You know this how? I'm just wondering.
Harder.Better.Faster.Stronger
~~~~~~~~
"Until a man is 25, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he could be the baddest motherfucker in the world. If I moved to a martial arts monastery in China and studied real hard for 10 years. If my family was wiped out by Colombian drug dealers and I swore myself to revenge. If I got a fatal disease, had one year to live, devoted it to wiping out street crime. If I just dropped out and devoted my life to being bad."
- "Snow Crash", Neal Stephenson

Offline Hypaspist

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2009, 02:52:28 PM »
The local comic store had a boxed set of figures and it was written on there.  I don't remember his name but I remembered the bio and so there it is.

Offline Flagg

• Board Legend
  • Gotham's Reckoning
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2009, 07:57:46 PM »

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

Offline Hypaspist

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2009, 10:51:31 PM »
heh,   Alright then.   :/    ;D

Offline Cleetus

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2009, 12:16:04 PM »
I like the rancor keeper.

Because he cried when it died.

Which automatically made him a deeper character than 99% of those featured in Episodes I, II and III
Lightswitch?

Offline Flagg

• Board Legend
  • Gotham's Reckoning
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2009, 02:33:36 AM »
I like the rancor keeper.

Because he cried when it died.

Which automatically made him a deeper character than 99% of those featured in Episodes I, II and III

I assume you're excluding Annakin since all he did in the episode 2 was whine and cry.

Offline Cleetus

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2009, 11:45:36 AM »
I never believed Anakin's tears.

The SW prequels were so bad.
Lightswitch?

Offline The Daft Punk

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2009, 01:11:21 AM »
Welcome to 2005.
~~~~~~~~
"Until a man is 25, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he could be the baddest motherfucker in the world. If I moved to a martial arts monastery in China and studied real hard for 10 years. If my family was wiped out by Colombian drug dealers and I swore myself to revenge. If I got a fatal disease, had one year to live, devoted it to wiping out street crime. If I just dropped out and devoted my life to being bad."

Offline DukeOfChaos

• The power of evil compels you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2009, 02:35:32 PM »
Yeah, I just never could get past the whole whiney baby Anakin. And even Luke was pretty bad. I swear, a Skywalker’s favorite pastime must be whining

Offline The Daft Punk

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2009, 05:16:05 PM »
See above post.
~~~~~~~~