Author Topic: Clone Wars Series  (Read 28320 times)

Offline slash78

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Series
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2010, 12:31:24 AM »
I'm not sure what I could say that hasnt' been said here already.

Didn't see any of the serious until a few months ago (after watching the Clone Wars movie in the threater when it came otu).  I'm suprised.  Many of the episodes are good.  And I'm actually looking forward to Season 3.

Kind of makes me wish they would do an "Tales of the..." anothology series after the Clone Wars is over.  Or start at Han Solo at Star's End and go through the EU.  Think of it as "The Expanded Universe:  Special Edition" and iron out many of the continuity errors.

Plus with the fate of the Live Action Series up in the air it might be all we have to hope for.  Other then a animated comedy series from the guys that brought you Titan Maximum and Robet Chicken.  While I like both, I'm not sure about a 100% Star Wars series would go over.

Offline White Wolf

• Distinguished Member
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Series
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2012, 07:14:22 PM »
Normally i don't raise dead threads but this season 4's got a returning character that has me baffled: Darth Maul.

As we all know, he slain by Kenobi in Phantom Menace but my question is,  Why now?  It seems pointless raise him up. How did off of Naboo? Why was his lower that of Spider and how did he get that?  I hope these questions will be answered.

Human Nature. Without a common enemy , men will look for foes in the one place they can guarantee finding one: The Past. -Eoforth, Sigmar's right hand man,

A mind without a purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor, Inquisitor of the Imperium of Mankind.