Author Topic: [EAS] Starship Bridges and other Galleries  (Read 62413 times)

Offline CX

• Distinguished Member
  • Bully!
    • View Profile
Re: [EAS] Starship Bridges and other Galleries
« Reply #175 on: January 12, 2017, 11:54:20 PM »
Looking through your Deviant Art page briefly, I see you made some interiors for a fan ship named Odyssey.  Think you'd ever make a try at the bridge that showed up in the DS9 episode "Jem Hadar?"  I'm pretty sure it was a redress of an earlier Nebula class bridge they'd made for the show (Prometheus IIRC) that looked like a nice blend of that and the E-D's bridge.
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough." - TR

Offline Bobye

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 16, 2017, 10:28:15 AM »
Looking through your Deviant Art page briefly, I see you made some interiors for a fan ship named Odyssey.  Think you'd ever make a try at the bridge that showed up in the DS9 episode "Jem Hadar?"  I'm pretty sure it was a redress of an earlier Nebula class bridge they'd made for the show (Prometheus IIRC) that looked like a nice blend of that and the E-D's bridge.

No... form the Odyssey in DS9 episode Jemhadar wee haven't seen much... so we don't know how it should look. And "Prometheus IIRS" ... i don't know anything about this. When i do some cannon ship drawings, I want to know how it looks and from USS Odyssey bridge we can see so 20 %.

Offline TNC

• Board Legend
  • Stuck in the middle of nowhere...
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 16, 2017, 11:31:30 AM »
Nebula-class USS Prometheus from the DS9 episode where they try and reignite a dead star.  I think CX is suggesting that they redressed that ship's bridge to serve as the Galaxy-class Odyssey's bridge.
“The Elachi can send their entire fleet.  We will not fall.” – Ambassador Worf – Star Trek Online – “Sphere of Influence”

Offline CX

• Distinguished Member
  • Bully!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 17, 2017, 12:56:52 AM »
Yup.  I'm certain they did because the back wall is identical.  They then added some kind of a console which incorporated the middle portion of the wishbone railing from the Enterprise-D.
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough." - TR