Author Topic: Request for Forums for the TrekOnline Members  (Read 20156 times)

Offline Xero

• Board Legend
  • Let the big man do his job.
    • View Profile
Re: Request for Forums for the TrekOnline Members
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2009, 05:37:54 AM »
Goddamnit mung for brains is back.  Maybe we'll get lucky and choke on his own dick.

. I got your ass! I got your name! I got your number!!!

Oh that is without a doubt the cutest thing Ive ever heard a troll say.

I think he's trying to ask us out. Someone should sit him down and explain why interspecies releationships never work out.
"Well Steve, I think it's more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it." - Bill Gate's response to Steve Jobs' accusation of theft.

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
  • All things not of this world
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2009, 05:42:33 AM »
Goddamnit mung for brains is back.  Maybe we'll get lucky and choke on his own dick.

I think he's trying to ask us out. Someone should sit him down and explain why interspecies releationships never work out.

I would but Im sure he's fucked enough farm animals to know by now.
“The boat dipped and swayed and sometimes took on water, but it did not sink; the two brothers had waterproofed it well. I do not know where it finally fetched up, if it ever did; perhaps it reached the sea and sails there forever, like a magic boat in a fairytale. All I know is that it was still afloat and still running on the breast of the flood when it passed the incorporated town limits of Derry, Maine, and there it passes out of this tale forever.” ― Stephen King, It"
High priest in the Cult of J

Offline Jimi James

• So Say We All
  • Administrator
  • Distinguished Member
  • Abandon Ship
    • View Profile
    • The New Haven Chronicles
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2009, 08:04:29 AM »
p.s. I hope you enjoyed those gay emails,sad thing is you prob liked them...your address's have been posted on more gay sex personals pages than you can shake a stick at. and i see you took your email address's off, the only problem is i already got'em MuuuHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I got your ass! I got your name! I got your number!!!

If only there was some sort of system in place to, I don't know, filter out those unwanted messages.
https://www.patreon.com/JonMichaelMay
Help me make art, by joining me on Patreon. Various subscriptions tiers are in place, allowing you to support my addictive art habit for as little as $1 a month.

Offline Data007

• Eminent Member
  • What? You don't have voices in your head?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2009, 11:09:19 AM »
The irony here is at least Johnny Cash could spell.
"Titans are the God-Machines of the Adeptus Mechanicus. Imagine a city. Now imagine that city is angry at you, can walk, and has continent leveling weapons aimed at you. And is inhabited by more things that hate you. You have a rough idea of a Titan."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably." Judge Aaron Satie

New Haven Chronicles

Online Fiery Little One

• Distinguished Member
  • Live Long and Prosper
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2009, 01:44:48 PM »
I got hit, too. Business Week, and related, and PCMag, and related. Managed to unsubscribe from Business Week, not so sure about PCMag because their system is terrible that way. Either way, all I'd have to do is hit the Phishing Scam option, since I use Hotmail and not Outlook.
Open your mind to new possibilities
-Trip(sort of), The Crossing

Offline Data007

• Eminent Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2009, 01:58:11 PM »
So, this guy will be a minor annoyance at best? That's just funny.
"Titans are the God-Machines of the Adeptus Mechanicus. Imagine a city. Now imagine that city is angry at you, can walk, and has continent leveling weapons aimed at you. And is inhabited by more things that hate you. You have a rough idea of a Titan."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably." Judge Aaron Satie

New Haven Chronicles

Offline Xero

• Board Legend
  • Let the big man do his job.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2009, 03:53:21 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out why he choose Business Week. Out of tghe site from his collection to sign you up for, tht sitte is actually useful.
"Well Steve, I think it's more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it." - Bill Gate's response to Steve Jobs' accusation of theft.

Offline White Wolf

• Distinguished Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2009, 04:02:08 PM »

I would but Im sure he's fucked enough farm animals to know by now.

And one day on the farm, he fucked the wrong mare, she lashed out with her powerful hind legs and she kicked him in the head.   
Human Nature. Without a common enemy , men will look for foes in the one place they can guarantee finding one: The Past. -Eoforth, Sigmar's right hand man,

A mind without a purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor, Inquisitor of the Imperium of Mankind.

Offline Data007

• Eminent Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2009, 04:04:17 PM »
^^ I think it's because his bag of tricks, to be generous in name, is still at a high school level. I mean, the worst he's done thus far is spammed some users, ever so slightly, and made some foul mouthed posts. This is the forum that dealt with Saucer_Section, for crying out loud.

New Haven Chronicles

Online Fiery Little One

• Distinguished Member
  • Live Long and Prosper
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2009, 04:27:13 PM »
Yeah, I wouldn't even go so far as to call what he's done annoying. Diverting, best case. Irksome, worst case. That's it.
Open your mind to new possibilities
-Trip(sort of), The Crossing

Offline Commodore Horton

• Veteran Member
  • No, really, I'm a moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2009, 05:20:33 PM »
Oh yay, he's back again!  :D

Well thanks for not listing me...though if you could set me up with Buisness Week, I'd appreciate it.  :D
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 05:25:00 PM by Commodore Horton »
Nos Vadum Triumphus

Offline Makaveli

• Administrator
  • Board Legend
  • N.I.G.G.A.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2009, 06:43:58 PM »
Yea doubt the thing has anything to do with CX, just convenient way of making us all think hes a prick and hate him even more...
N.I.G.G.A. - Never Ignorant Gettin' Goals Acomplished
"If a man hasn't discovered something he will die for, he isn't fit to live." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
CIDvision :: the breen war :: trekonline

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
  • All things not of this world
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2009, 10:57:03 PM »
^^^I stated that earlier when someone suggested it was a sockpuppet of CX.  None of this is CX's style.
“The boat dipped and swayed and sometimes took on water, but it did not sink; the two brothers had waterproofed it well. I do not know where it finally fetched up, if it ever did; perhaps it reached the sea and sails there forever, like a magic boat in a fairytale. All I know is that it was still afloat and still running on the breast of the flood when it passed the incorporated town limits of Derry, Maine, and there it passes out of this tale forever.” ― Stephen King, It"
High priest in the Cult of J

Offline Makaveli

• Administrator
  • Board Legend
  • N.I.G.G.A.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2009, 12:04:32 AM »
Funny, he sent me a message on facebook telling me that Bernd sent him an email or something asking him pretty much what I asked but putting a little more detail into it... he responded back to me with several people he thought it might have been, including one that had a channel on youtube and was involved in some sort of gaming website... I find that interesting because the way the person got around the ban was to run through the servers IP thus appearing to be from a different location.

There are websites people use all the time (in Canada and elsewhere) to get around the limits on network tv websites that limit viewing full episodes to those within the US... I used one myself for a short time but it was a pain in the ass for me.
N.I.G.G.A. - Never Ignorant Gettin' Goals Acomplished
"If a man hasn't discovered something he will die for, he isn't fit to live." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
CIDvision :: the breen war :: trekonline