Author Topic: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year  (Read 12187 times)

Offline Xero

• Board Legend
  • Let the big man do his job.
    • View Profile
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2009, 03:55:14 AM »
I didn't get anything.  I was bad.   :'(

That's not true.

See, everything Razor and I got, was really ment for you. Um... we broke into your house and took it all.

We're sneaky that way.  :P
"Well Steve, I think it's more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it." - Bill Gate's response to Steve Jobs' accusation of theft.

Offline Jimi James

• So Say We All
  • Administrator
  • Distinguished Member
  • Abandon Ship
    • View Profile
    • The New Haven Chronicles
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2009, 11:20:27 AM »
I suspected as much.  I'll be around to collect MY presents directly.
https://www.patreon.com/JonMichaelMay
Help me make art, by joining me on Patreon. Various subscriptions tiers are in place, allowing you to support my addictive art habit for as little as $1 a month.

Offline Xero

• Board Legend
  • Let the big man do his job.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2009, 11:48:05 AM »
I'll be waiting for you. I live at 781 Hewit. My name is Steve. Remember to kick me in the balls real hard, then knee me in the face. Got that?
"Well Steve, I think it's more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it." - Bill Gate's response to Steve Jobs' accusation of theft.

Offline Bernd

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Member
  • Lord of the Bored
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2009, 01:52:19 PM »
I got Ships of the Line 2010, chocolate and a fake fur blanket. There used to be better years...

Offline Jimi James

• So Say We All
  • Administrator
  • Distinguished Member
  • Abandon Ship
    • View Profile
    • The New Haven Chronicles
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2009, 01:58:12 PM »
I'll be waiting for you. I live at 781 Hewit. My name is Steve. Remember to kick me in the balls real hard, then knee me in the face. Got that?

Will do Steve.
https://www.patreon.com/JonMichaelMay
Help me make art, by joining me on Patreon. Various subscriptions tiers are in place, allowing you to support my addictive art habit for as little as $1 a month.

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
  • All things not of this world
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2009, 07:42:49 PM »
I didn't get anything.  I was bad.   :'(

That's not true.

See, everything Razor and I got, was really ment for you. Um... we broke into your house and took it all.

We're sneaky that way.  :P

We also ate all his candy, raided  the fridge, tried on all his girldfriends clothes and made some really outrageous long distance phone calls.
“The boat dipped and swayed and sometimes took on water, but it did not sink; the two brothers had waterproofed it well. I do not know where it finally fetched up, if it ever did; perhaps it reached the sea and sails there forever, like a magic boat in a fairytale. All I know is that it was still afloat and still running on the breast of the flood when it passed the incorporated town limits of Derry, Maine, and there it passes out of this tale forever.” ― Stephen King, It"
High priest in the Cult of J

Offline caisson2delta

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2009, 08:00:37 AM »
^I was wondering where all the weird calls came from.