Author Topic: Star Trek Online Ship and Star Charts  (Read 231606 times)

Offline TNC

• Board Legend
  • Stuck in the middle of nowhere...
    • View Profile
Re: Star Trek Online Ship and Star Charts
« Reply #1525 on: July 31, 2017, 07:29:30 PM »
I love how they put a single Daniels mission into each arc, leading up to the Temporal arc.
They did?

The only Daniels missions I've seen are the ones in "Agents of Yesterday", "Yesterday's War", "Survivor" (which is part of the arc with the Lukari-Tzenkethi stuff IIRC), and the last two missions of "Future Proof".

Whoops, I forgot that the "Yesterday's War" arc was broken down weird with the first mission placed right after the end of the Klingon War arc (Level 20), the second placed in between the Cardassian and Breen arcs (Level 43), and the last one placed around the New Romulus/Solenae/Delta Quadrant arcs (Level 50).

I just wonder if "The Envoy" is supposed to be "Future Guy" from ENT, granted I know who he is in the game lore but I wonder if the Devs' intention was for the two characters to be one and the same.  I like the Temporal Probe sidequests in each mission of the main story of the game playing as a Temporal Agent character (Na'kul posing as Remans, hah).  I also like that if you play the Kelvin Timeline mission as an Agents of Yesterday character the CO of the Yorktown (a ship not the station from Beyond) makes a comment about your character's KT counterpart being an SF Academy instructor.
“The Elachi can send their entire fleet.  We will not fall.” – Ambassador Worf – Star Trek Online – “Sphere of Influence”

Offline TNC

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: August 03, 2017, 10:58:35 PM »
If I may paraphrase a quote from Continuum, STO has a Geordi now.

Like most of the canon characters who's likeness has been recreated in the game, he looks a little off.  Oh and we get accurate TNG bridges (at least, possibly full interirors), and Season 14 comes out "soon" with the teaser "Victory is Life".  Dominion content?  Opening the Gamma Quadrant?
“The Elachi can send their entire fleet.  We will not fall.” – Ambassador Worf – Star Trek Online – “Sphere of Influence”

Offline TNC

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: September 12, 2017, 06:31:56 PM »
With Season 13.5 on consoles, I've had the chance to play through "Brushfire".  I have to say this is probably one of the best missions in the game.  Its nice to wrap up the whole House of Torg story, though it would have been nice to see it developed a little more KDF side.  I like the Dishonored Bat'leth design.  I do have two nitpicks:
1) The scene with Martok fighting Torg would have been so much better had the dagger not looked fake.
2) The Son'a are a pain and the fight with the Son'a dreadnought at the end of the mission was frustrating my first time through it.