Author Topic: Playstation Move  (Read 1927 times)

Offline Flagg

• Board Legend
  • Gotham's Reckoning
    • View Profile
Playstation Move
« on: October 09, 2010, 10:38:42 AM »
So I got PS Move for my birthday today. So far I'm digging it. It seems better than the wiimote and the game it came with is fun enough. I'm really looking forward to playing some shooters and anything with a lightsaber though.

Offline Xero

• Board Legend
  • Let the big man do his job.
    • View Profile
Re: Playstation Move
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 04:27:02 PM »
I may have to give it a try. Anything is an improvment over the Wiimote.

I'm not a fan of motion controls though. But hey, might aswel give it a shot.
"Well Steve, I think it's more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it." - Bill Gate's response to Steve Jobs' accusation of theft.

Offline Broken Subspace Scene

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 05:09:02 PM »
Yeah, if it's even better than the Wiimotes, shooters should be really fun, among other things.  I'm sure it's not as accurate as an expert using a mouse and keyboard or conventional controller, but it's way more fun and natural.  Modern Warfare on Wii is a blast.

Offline Jimi James

• So Say We All
  • Administrator
  • Distinguished Member
  • Abandon Ship
    • View Profile
    • The New Haven Chronicles
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 06:28:45 PM »
So you pretty much just stand there in front of a TV and wave your arms around like a crazy person, right?
https://www.patreon.com/JonMichaelMay
Help me make art, by joining me on Patreon. Various subscriptions tiers are in place, allowing you to support my addictive art habit for as little as $1 a month.

Offline Data007

• Eminent Member
  • What? You don't have voices in your head?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 08:17:34 PM »
That's implying it doesn't happen already.
"Titans are the God-Machines of the Adeptus Mechanicus. Imagine a city. Now imagine that city is angry at you, can walk, and has continent leveling weapons aimed at you. And is inhabited by more things that hate you. You have a rough idea of a Titan."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably." Judge Aaron Satie

New Haven Chronicles

Offline Flagg

• Board Legend
  • Gotham's Reckoning
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 10:17:48 PM »
So you pretty much just stand there in front of a TV and wave your arms around like a crazy person, right?

Yeap. The only thing I have an issue with is that you have to calibrate it every time you play because it uses the Playstation Eye to sense the glowie ball sextoy.