Author Topic: NERDS WITH CELEBRITIES  (Read 4234 times)

Offline The Daft Punk

• An Erotic Adventurer Of The Most Deranged Kind
    • View Profile
NERDS WITH CELEBRITIES
« on: October 20, 2010, 11:33:12 AM »
BEHOLD!

If any of you guys are on here I may blow a funny fuse.
Harder.Better.Faster.Stronger
~~~~~~~~
"Until a man is 25, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he could be the baddest motherfucker in the world. If I moved to a martial arts monastery in China and studied real hard for 10 years. If my family was wiped out by Colombian drug dealers and I swore myself to revenge. If I got a fatal disease, had one year to live, devoted it to wiping out street crime. If I just dropped out and devoted my life to being bad."
- "Snow Crash", Neal Stephenson

Offline Data007

• Eminent Member
  • What? You don't have voices in your head?
    • View Profile
Re: NERDS WITH CELEBRITIES
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 02:36:08 PM »
The funniest thing is that so many people paid money to stand beside Edward Furlong. Really? Really?
"Titans are the God-Machines of the Adeptus Mechanicus. Imagine a city. Now imagine that city is angry at you, can walk, and has continent leveling weapons aimed at you. And is inhabited by more things that hate you. You have a rough idea of a Titan."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably." Judge Aaron Satie

New Haven Chronicles

Offline Broken Subspace Scene

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 02:41:19 PM »
Oh dear god.  So much win.

Even before the comparison, I was like "Wow, Summer Glau is the same in EVERY picture."  Girl got poise.  POISE, people.

I lol'd at the first Wolverine guy more than the second.  So earnest.  Enthused.  Dedicated.

Also, Jonathan Frakes looks like the creepy middle-aged guy leering at the teenage girls in the mall as they leave The Gap, whilst pretending to be 'reading the paper'.

Offline Shik

• There's a million things I haven't done
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 02:56:23 PM »
MARINA SIRTIS NIPPLES YES

Offline The Daft Punk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 03:29:33 PM »
When was the last time Edward Furlong gave a shit?
~~~~~~~~
"Until a man is 25, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he could be the baddest motherfucker in the world. If I moved to a martial arts monastery in China and studied real hard for 10 years. If my family was wiped out by Colombian drug dealers and I swore myself to revenge. If I got a fatal disease, had one year to live, devoted it to wiping out street crime. If I just dropped out and devoted my life to being bad."

Offline Shik

• There's a million things I haven't done
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2010, 03:50:17 PM »
Probably a few hours after eating that last newspaper for food.

Offline Bernd

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Member
  • Lord of the Bored
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2010, 05:14:03 PM »
I'm so glad I don't look like a nerd (and people are always surprised when they discover I am one). But I guess I wouldn't want to pose with Mark Hamill anyway.

Offline Xero

• Board Legend
  • Let the big man do his job.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2010, 06:08:14 PM »
I'm so glad I don't look like a nerd (and people are always surprised when they discover I am one).

That's because you're German. You're to busy eating bratwurst, and invading Belgium for people to notice.  :P
"Well Steve, I think it's more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it." - Bill Gate's response to Steve Jobs' accusation of theft.

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
  • All things not of this world
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2010, 09:04:07 PM »
Even before the comparison, I was like "Wow, Summer Glau is the same in EVERY picture."  Girl got poise.  POISE, people.

Thats because she's incredible.

The funniest thing is that so many people paid money to stand beside Edward Furlong. Really? Really?

My thoughts exactly.

That's because you're German. You're to busy eating bratwurst, and invading Belgium for people to notice.

You left out listening to the Hoff!
“The boat dipped and swayed and sometimes took on water, but it did not sink; the two brothers had waterproofed it well. I do not know where it finally fetched up, if it ever did; perhaps it reached the sea and sails there forever, like a magic boat in a fairytale. All I know is that it was still afloat and still running on the breast of the flood when it passed the incorporated town limits of Derry, Maine, and there it passes out of this tale forever.” ― Stephen King, It"
High priest in the Cult of J

Offline Hobbes

• Veteran Member
  • Cinnamon! No!
    • View Profile
    • Federation Starship Datalink
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2010, 09:45:16 PM »
Yeah, I'd pay to have a photo with Summer.
"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Federation Starship Datalink

Offline Bernd

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Member
  • Lord of the Bored
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2010, 04:34:53 PM »

That's because you're German. You're to busy eating bratwurst, and invading Belgium for people to notice.

You left out listening to the Hoff!

We are just grateful because he made the Berlin Wall collapse.

Offline The Daft Punk

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2010, 06:17:10 PM »
~~~~~~~~

Offline NRSD Moonshadow

• Toot! Toot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2011, 08:08:42 PM »
MARINA SIRTIS NIPPLES YES

That's the best I've seen her look in a recent photo.
In Soviet Russia, computer fix YOU!