Author Topic: The Walking Dead ***Spoilers***  (Read 20777 times)

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
  • All things not of this world
    • View Profile
Re: The Walking Dead ***Spoilers***
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2012, 09:32:48 PM »
^^^That put a smile on my face thank you Bond.
“The boat dipped and swayed and sometimes took on water, but it did not sink; the two brothers had waterproofed it well. I do not know where it finally fetched up, if it ever did; perhaps it reached the sea and sails there forever, like a magic boat in a fairytale. All I know is that it was still afloat and still running on the breast of the flood when it passed the incorporated town limits of Derry, Maine, and there it passes out of this tale forever.” ― Stephen King, It"
High priest in the Cult of J

Offline Flagg

• Board Legend
  • Gotham's Reckoning
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2012, 10:45:39 PM »
Cool infographic of all the zombie kills on the show:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/12/05/graphic-stopping-the-dead-a-statistical-look-back-at-the-walking-dead-series-so-far/

And as a bonus for Razor, here's a list of all the kills in the Friday the 13th series:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/01/13/friday-the-13th-jason-voorhees-body-count/

Man the only Jason kill that belongs on that is the sleeping bag one.

Offline TNC

• Board Legend
  • Stuck in the middle of nowhere...
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 16, 2013, 02:27:55 PM »
So it looks like the group will have to make a run for some anti-psychotic meds for Rick pretty soon...
“Battle is not a simulation. It’s blood and screams and funerals.” – Capt. Georgiou – Star Trek: Discovery – “The Vulcan Hello”

Offline TNC

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2013, 01:47:12 PM »
So a lot of stuff has went down and the season finale is this Sunday.

-Morgan beats out Rick as craziest guy on the show.
-Governor gives Rick a deal offer, "turn over Michonne and there will be peace".
-Andrea tries to leave and gets captured by the Governor and gets locked in his new torture chamber.
-Rick has a last minute change of heart and Merle goes on his own to give Michonne to the Governor.
-Merle has a last minute change of heart and lets Michonne go and tries to kill the Governor.
-Governor kills Merle, Merle turns, Daryl kills Walker Merle.

"I ain’t begging you." - Merle Dixon's last words
“Battle is not a simulation. It’s blood and screams and funerals.” – Capt. Georgiou – Star Trek: Discovery – “The Vulcan Hello”

Offline Flagg

• Board Legend
  • Gotham's Reckoning
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 28, 2013, 11:24:32 PM »
Merle! NOOOOOO!

My favorite racist redneck is dead.

Offline TNC

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 07, 2013, 10:36:36 PM »
R.I.P. Andrea.  Should've picked up those pliers faster...  :(

Offline Flagg

• Board Legend
  • Gotham's Reckoning
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 08, 2013, 02:46:19 AM »
R.I.P. Andrea.  Should've picked up those pliers faster...  :(

And not been useless all season.

Offline Makaveli

• Administrator
  • Board Legend
  • N.I.G.G.A.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 21, 2015, 12:13:19 PM »
So, not trying to dig up a dead topic or anything but I figured I might as well post here rather than start a new thread. What did everyone else think of this last season of the show, and more importantly is anyone else out there excited to see how they handle things in the new series "Fear the Walking Dead" that is due to come out in the next couple months.

From the brief trailer they posted a little while ago I think it will be cool to have some of the questions we have all had floating around answered, like how did this whole thing start.... how did it spread so quickly...
N.I.G.G.A. - Never Ignorant Gettin' Goals Acomplished
"If a man hasn't discovered something he will die for, he isn't fit to live." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
CIDvision :: the breen war :: trekonline

Offline TNC

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 24, 2015, 10:45:19 AM »
Well if any thread should be necroed it's this one...  :P

Anywho, I think the last season of TWD was one of the best, if not the best.  I'm interested in "Fear the Walking Dead", when does it start?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05/18/robert-kirkman-on-fear-the-walking-deads-different-look-characters-and-zombies