Author Topic: The Walking Dead ***Spoilers***  (Read 12510 times)

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
  • All things not of this world
    • View Profile
Re: The Walking Dead ***Spoilers***
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2012, 07:51:38 PM »
^^^Flagg did you hack into Jimi's account!?  ;)
"Yes, yes, now that's what I like to hear. The indomitable spirit and righteous indignation of the human species. I've heard it a million times defending a billion atrocities, and it's still music to my ears." - The Devil, "Brimstone"

Offline Flagg

• Board Legend
  • Gotham's Reckoning
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2012, 04:10:08 AM »
You're all my sockpuppets. You just don't know it.  ;D

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2012, 07:59:11 AM »
Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.
"Yes, yes, now that's what I like to hear. The indomitable spirit and righteous indignation of the human species. I've heard it a million times defending a billion atrocities, and it's still music to my ears." - The Devil, "Brimstone"

Offline TNC

• Board Legend
  • Stuck in the middle of nowhere...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2012, 06:27:01 PM »
Last night's episode was pretty good.  I think Rick could give Rayland (from Justified) a run for his money in a quick draw contest.  And in regards to Shane's little "I opened the barn and dealt with the walkers" speech.  Yes, you did open the barn putting everyone at risk, you forced them to waste a lot of ammunition when they could have just sniped them from the second floor of the barn or set the whole damn thing on fire with the walkers in it, and with all the gunfire probably attracted more walkers, and you also stood there doing nothing when Sophia walked out forcing Rick to put her down.

Also we have a new name for walkers, "lamebrains", courtesy of the two guys in the bar.
“There’s a time for a scalpel and a time for a hammer.  It’s hammer time.” – Shaw – Person of Interest – “Aletheia”

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2012, 09:13:03 PM »
^^^I missed last nights episode so I'll have to wait for it to come on demand.

Offline Juvat

• Prolific Member
  • USAF Weapons Instructor
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2012, 10:15:25 AM »
AMC has the last episode on their website.
"In God We Trust"

Offline TNC

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2012, 03:22:30 PM »
So Carl decides to play a game of Tease the Walker and as a result the group looses one auto mechanic/moral compass. RIP Dale.  Also, zombie cow FTW!  (At least I assume it was a zombie cow, I don't think the walker would have left it half eaten if it was still making noise)  IIRC there's only two episodes left.
“There’s a time for a scalpel and a time for a hammer.  It’s hammer time.” – Shaw – Person of Interest – “Aletheia”

Offline Flagg

• Board Legend
  • Gotham's Reckoning
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2012, 09:30:59 PM »
Wasn't a zombie cow. Sad to see Dale go, especially how he went. I was surprised as hell they killed him since he lived alot longer in the comics.

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2012, 11:36:01 PM »
Really sorry to see Dale go he was a real interesting character and was one of the few to call Shane on his shit.

Offline TNC

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2012, 09:33:29 PM »
Shane snaps Randell's neck who then turns into a walker, and then Rick guts Shane like a fish and Shane turns into a walker.  My guess is that they are all slightly infected or have some mutation of the walker virus which lies dormant until the host dies.  Next week is the season finale.

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2012, 11:01:25 PM »
^^^That or it was a NASA probe from Venus that was carrying radiation  ;)

Well that was a twist from the comics. I had my eye on that gun the moment Shane gave it to Carl.  Anyways good riddance to Shane.

Offline Flagg

• Board Legend
  • Gotham's Reckoning
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2012, 03:33:40 PM »
I liked Shane.

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2012, 08:42:25 PM »
^^^Yeah I know  :P.

Offline Flagg

• Board Legend
  • Gotham's Reckoning
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2012, 08:27:43 PM »
Michonne, bitches!

Offline TNC

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2012, 10:21:52 PM »
Holy fraking crap!  That was much better than last season's finale.  Fall can't get here soon enough.

Some major spoilers below, you have been warned...

-Walker horde came from Atlanta and was more or less led to the farm by a helicopter (presumably the same one Rick saw)
-Barn burns down
-Jimmy and Patrica died
-Farm is abandoned
-Andra got left behind and got lost in the woods (with the guns and ammo) and is saved by katana wielding hooded figure with pet walkers (Michonne)
-Hershel unlocks infinite ammo for the shotgun and kills a boat load of walkers
-Rick reveals that Jenner told them that they are all infected
-The "Ricktocracy" begins
-The prison is revealed

Offline Flagg

• Board Legend
  • Gotham's Reckoning
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2012, 11:55:48 AM »
So season 3 is off to an awesome start. "Shit happens!!"

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2012, 12:12:10 PM »
I havent seen the latest episode yet but the opener was awesome.

Offline TNC

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2012, 06:02:06 PM »
Screw you guys!  :P   I can't watch it until Dish gets AMC back in November (and then I'll have to wait until they rerun the three or so episodes I'll have missed by then).  >:(

Offline Jimi James

• So Say We All
  • Administrator
  • Distinguished Member
  • Minion!
    • View Profile
    • The New Haven Chronicles
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2012, 06:22:31 PM »
TNC, AMC is already back on Dish.  I have Dish and watched it this part weekend.  I liked the part with the zombies.
Go buy my book: Method of Life

Offline TNC

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2012, 06:27:22 PM »
Really?  The news article said it wasn't coming back until November 1st.  (Checks guide)  So it is back, though the moved it to a different channel.  Time to reset the DVR I guess.

Offline Flagg

• Board Legend
  • Gotham's Reckoning
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2012, 02:02:52 PM »
Dish. :D Get cable you fucking heathens.

Offline TNC

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2012, 09:58:17 PM »
A) I can't get cable.  I live in the middle of nowhere and they don't run cable out here.
B) Cable TV sucks.

Offline Jimi James

• So Say We All
  • Administrator
  • Distinguished Member
  • Minion!
    • View Profile
    • The New Haven Chronicles
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2012, 04:13:52 PM »
I would switch to cable, but I'm in one of those bundled contract deals (TV/phone/internet) and now Dish Network owns my soul and all legal rights to my first born son.
Go buy my book: Method of Life

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2012, 09:53:01 PM »
I wonder if Oscar will end up being the Tyreese analog for the show.

Offline TNC

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2012, 12:12:16 AM »
So far the last three episodes have been pretty good.  Regarding Rick and the prisoners: Damn that was cold...  After that aquarium collection scene I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the Governor is a sick, evil bastard.