Author Topic: Green Lantern  (Read 2541 times)

Offline The Daft Punk

• An Erotic Adventurer Of The Most Deranged Kind
    • View Profile
Green Lantern
« on: November 16, 2010, 08:00:51 PM »
New Green Lantern trailer

Wow, this looks like shit. I mean, Jesus God does this look terrible.
Harder.Better.Faster.Stronger
~~~~~~~~
"Until a man is 25, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he could be the baddest motherfucker in the world. If I moved to a martial arts monastery in China and studied real hard for 10 years. If my family was wiped out by Colombian drug dealers and I swore myself to revenge. If I got a fatal disease, had one year to live, devoted it to wiping out street crime. If I just dropped out and devoted my life to being bad."
- "Snow Crash", Neal Stephenson

Offline Xero

• Board Legend
  • Let the big man do his job.
    • View Profile
Re: Green Lantern
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 08:20:41 PM »
I don't know what to say...
"Well Steve, I think it's more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it." - Bill Gate's response to Steve Jobs' accusation of theft.

Offline Fiery Little One

• Distinguished Member
  • Live Long and Prosper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 10:19:35 PM »
Could be worse.
Open your mind to new possibilities
-Trip(sort of), The Crossing

Offline Torlek

• Veteran Member
  • Burn it all down and start over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 10:43:28 PM »
Wow, that told us a whole lot of nothing. Although I will say that the costume looks like ground up ass. For the love of god it's going to be 2011, cgi should look better than that.
The battle of modern programming is one waged between the engineers trying to craft a bigger,better idiot-proof program and the universe trying to breed bigger, better idiots.  So far, the universe is winning.

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
  • All things not of this world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 11:37:37 PM »
Im with Scott Mendleson, I believe in Martin Campbell.  I think its just the way this trailer is edited truth be told it does have me excited for the movie.
“The boat dipped and swayed and sometimes took on water, but it did not sink; the two brothers had waterproofed it well. I do not know where it finally fetched up, if it ever did; perhaps it reached the sea and sails there forever, like a magic boat in a fairytale. All I know is that it was still afloat and still running on the breast of the flood when it passed the incorporated town limits of Derry, Maine, and there it passes out of this tale forever.” ― Stephen King, It"
High priest in the Cult of J

Offline Jimi James

• So Say We All
  • Administrator
  • Distinguished Member
  • Abandon Ship
    • View Profile
    • The New Haven Chronicles
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 09:35:20 AM »
I didn't think it looked bad, but I'm not much of a DC fan, so I'll probably not see it anyway.
https://www.patreon.com/JonMichaelMay
Help me make art, by joining me on Patreon. Various subscriptions tiers are in place, allowing you to support my addictive art habit for as little as $1 a month.