Author Topic: GTA Mods  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Oztrekkie

• View Profile
    • Life, The Universe, And Everything
GTA Mods
« on: January 24, 2011, 12:30:32 PM »
So, I go to the theatre, right, and I see the Green Hornet movie. [N.B: no spoilers, just stuff you saw in the previews]
Remember his car? The Black Beauty? That shiny Chrysler Imperial with the machine guns and rockets and who know what else?
Well...?

Now think about GTA...
NOW COMBINE THEM! A drivable Green Hornet Black Beauty, with working machine guns and rockets.
Before you say "oh that's stupid," think about it. Imagine driving that down the street, all guns blazing (literally)
Obviously, it would have to be the PC or Mac version of the game.
I have done some preliminary internet searching, but so far have had no success. Am I the first to think of this? 
If so, I hope someone will take my idea and utilize it, because I have no idea how to even begin to mod.
"bortaS bIr jablu'DI', reH QaQqu' nay' "
"Revenge is a dish best served cold"

Offline Oztrekkie

• View Profile
    • Life, The Universe, And Everything
Re: GTA Mods
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 02:11:15 PM »
No one is moved by my plight?
"bortaS bIr jablu'DI', reH QaQqu' nay' "
"Revenge is a dish best served cold"

Offline Jimi James

• So Say We All
  • Administrator
  • Distinguished Member
  • Abandon Ship
    • View Profile
    • The New Haven Chronicles
Re: GTA Mods
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 02:17:16 PM »
You'd probably have better luck at a community that specializes in PC game modding.  Try searching specifically for GTA IV modding communities.  I'm sure there are bound to be some out there.
https://www.patreon.com/JonMichaelMay
Help me make art, by joining me on Patreon. Various subscriptions tiers are in place, allowing you to support my addictive art habit for as little as $1 a month.