Author Topic: Star Gate: Atlantis' Jason Momoa is Conan The Barbarian.  (Read 1616 times)

Offline White Wolf

• Distinguished Member
    • View Profile
Star Gate: Atlantis' Jason Momoa is Conan The Barbarian.
« on: March 23, 2011, 11:23:58 PM »
When i first heard that new Conan film was in the works i was interested until i read this............: The new Conan movie will be based on Robert E. Howard’s Conan the Barbarian story, and will follow Conan the Cimmerian and his adventures across the continent of Hyboria on a quest to avenge the murder of his father and the slaughter of his village. The film also stars Stephen Lang, Ron Perlman, Leo Howard and Rachel Nichols. The film is set to be released in 2011

I was hoping they stick with original story, but oh well that's Hollywood for you.

Here some image of the new film.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0oG7hvpz4pNdVYAOwxXNyoA?ei=UTF-8&p=Conan%20the%20Barbarian%20(2011%20film)&fr2=tab-web&fr=yfp-t-373-s
Human Nature. Without a common enemy , men will look for foes in the one place they can guarantee finding one: The Past. -Eoforth, Sigmar's right hand man,

A mind without a purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor, Inquisitor of the Imperium of Mankind.

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
  • All things not of this world
    • View Profile
Re: Star Gate: Atlantis' Jason Momoa is Conan The Barbarian.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 01:40:11 PM »
You're just hearing that Jason Momoa is Conan.  I thought it was known for quite some time.  See I wont be able to watch this without expecting a bunch of Wraith to show up.
“The boat dipped and swayed and sometimes took on water, but it did not sink; the two brothers had waterproofed it well. I do not know where it finally fetched up, if it ever did; perhaps it reached the sea and sails there forever, like a magic boat in a fairytale. All I know is that it was still afloat and still running on the breast of the flood when it passed the incorporated town limits of Derry, Maine, and there it passes out of this tale forever.” ― Stephen King, It"
High priest in the Cult of J

Offline White Wolf

• Distinguished Member
    • View Profile
Re: Star Gate: Atlantis' Jason Momoa is Conan The Barbarian.
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 11:47:37 AM »
You're just hearing that Jason Momoa is Conan.  I thought it was known for quite some time. 

Iv'e known for a while now about Jason, i just hoping it wasn't true.
Human Nature. Without a common enemy , men will look for foes in the one place they can guarantee finding one: The Past. -Eoforth, Sigmar's right hand man,

A mind without a purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor, Inquisitor of the Imperium of Mankind.