Author Topic: [FSD] Blocked site?  (Read 1979 times)

Offline Hobbes

• Veteran Member
  • Cinnamon! No!
    • View Profile
    • Federation Starship Datalink
[FSD] Blocked site?
« on: August 17, 2011, 11:44:51 AM »
I wish I had something good to post about, but it was brought to my attention that the FSD is listed as a reported attack page when viewed through Firefox.  I haven't checked in IE yet since I rarely use it.

According to Google...
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 4 time(s) over the past 90 days.
Of the 3 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2011-08-14, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2011-08-13.

Malicious software includes 3 scripting exploit(s), 3 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 4 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including orjnfj.com/, hysofufewobe.com/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including hysofufewobe.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS21844 (THEPLANET).
I'm not sure how this could have happened.  I've been running some scans on my own computer... Ad-Aware, Malwarebytes, Microsoft Security Essentials, McAfee, and so far nothing major.  Not that I remember uploading anything recently to cause this.

I'm trying to get this fixed, but if anyone has a suggestion to help me out please let me know to get the FSD back up and running normally.
"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Federation Starship Datalink

Offline Hobbes

• Veteran Member
  • Cinnamon! No!
    • View Profile
Re: [FSD] Blocked site?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 04:19:13 AM »
Based on Mak's advise after scanning my computer I deleted all FSD files, uploaded them again, and requested a review to get my site off this list.
"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people."

Offline Makaveli

• Administrator
  • Board Legend
  • N.I.G.G.A.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 12:44:37 PM »
Hopefully it works for you :)
N.I.G.G.A. - Never Ignorant Gettin' Goals Acomplished
"If a man hasn't discovered something he will die for, he isn't fit to live." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
CIDvision :: the breen war :: trekonline

Offline Hobbes

• Veteran Member
  • Cinnamon! No!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 11:40:35 PM »
Checked again today. After deleting and reloading, as well as a request to get it unblocked looks everything is back to normal.

If anyone has any issues let me know.