Author Topic: Registration Issues  (Read 3337 times)

Offline Jimi James

• So Say We All
  • Administrator
  • Distinguished Member
  • Abandon Ship
    • View Profile
    • The New Haven Chronicles
Registration Issues
« on: November 26, 2011, 01:17:23 AM »
This is a heads up to anyone that has tried to register lately or is considering registering in the future.  Traffic here has been slow and we've slacked off a bit with monitoring the current list of members waiting to have their accounts approved.  We have to manually approve each account, as a way to try and avoid spam and some trolls that we have dealt with in the past.  the SCN staff apologizes to anyone that might have legitimately been interested in joining, but hasn't been able to contribute because your account isn't active.  There are currently almost 9,000 members waiting for approval, far too many to approve manually.  So we're going to purge all the members waiting for approval and ask that if you would have joined and your account hasn't been approved yet, please register again and we will try to do a better job of keeping up with new member registrations.

Thanks,
The SCN Adminstration
https://www.patreon.com/JonMichaelMay
Help me make art, by joining me on Patreon. Various subscriptions tiers are in place, allowing you to support my addictive art habit for as little as $1 a month.

Offline The Unbound

• View Profile
Re: Registration Issues
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 06:42:52 AM »
Well. I guess karma's a bitch, innit?
Steady on.

Offline Fiery Little One

• Distinguished Member
  • Live Long and Prosper
    • View Profile
Re: Registration Issues
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 09:30:59 PM »
And, unless I miss my guess, no less than 3 spambots appear to have made themselves known by now... I'd say what I'm thinking right now, but I'll be nice and let the 'bots speak for me.
Open your mind to new possibilities
-Trip(sort of), The Crossing