Author Topic: Feel Trapped with my BPD and Bipolar Niece, need to vent.  (Read 53609 times)

Offline White Wolf

• Distinguished Member
    • View Profile
Re: Feel Trapped with my BPD and Bipolar Niece, need to vent.
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2012, 02:02:10 PM »
Yea, i know and understand.

To Admins you could please sticky this?  And rename it?, If its ok with. Moony.  We'll call it General Vent and Support thread.
Human Nature. Without a common enemy , men will look for foes in the one place they can guarantee finding one: The Past. -Eoforth, Sigmar's right hand man,

A mind without a purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor, Inquisitor of the Imperium of Mankind.

Offline NRSD Moonshadow

• Toot! Toot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2012, 09:12:14 PM »
Its ok with me to do so.

Got nothing to report today, it was one of the calmer days where she was fairly normal.
In Soviet Russia, computer fix YOU!

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
  • All things not of this world
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2012, 09:32:29 PM »
^^^Has this thread helped you in any way?
“The boat dipped and swayed and sometimes took on water, but it did not sink; the two brothers had waterproofed it well. I do not know where it finally fetched up, if it ever did; perhaps it reached the sea and sails there forever, like a magic boat in a fairytale. All I know is that it was still afloat and still running on the breast of the flood when it passed the incorporated town limits of Derry, Maine, and there it passes out of this tale forever.” ― Stephen King, It"
High priest in the Cult of J

Offline NRSD Moonshadow

• Toot! Toot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2012, 10:00:42 PM »
Yeah, its been like a "release valve" for my frustration with the issue.

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2012, 10:34:43 PM »
Good Im glad its helped my friend. 
“The boat dipped and swayed and sometimes took on water, but it did not sink; the two brothers had waterproofed it well. I do not know where it finally fetched up, if it ever did; perhaps it reached the sea and sails there forever, like a magic boat in a fairytale. All I know is that it was still afloat and still running on the breast of the flood when it passed the incorporated town limits of Derry, Maine, and there it passes out of this tale forever.” ― Stephen King, It"

Offline White Wolf

• Distinguished Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2012, 09:07:37 PM »
Today was an awesome day. Me and Bro in law worked smoothly to at work. No yelling, no screaming, no bitching.   8)
Human Nature. Without a common enemy , men will look for foes in the one place they can guarantee finding one: The Past. -Eoforth, Sigmar's right hand man,

A mind without a purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor, Inquisitor of the Imperium of Mankind.

Offline NRSD Moonshadow

• Toot! Toot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2012, 04:06:23 PM »
Well, we finally got her into the residential treatment she badly needed. So now its peaceful around the house and I can get started on some projects, like the yard for example.

Offline White Wolf

• Distinguished Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2012, 06:58:10 PM »
Excellent. Keep us posted on her progress?

Offline NRSD Moonshadow

• Toot! Toot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2012, 01:19:48 AM »
Will do.  she tried to run last week because she hates being in "condition pink" for so long. Yeah, like that's REALLY going to them to move you up out of "pink". They caught her of course and more "condition pink" for her. Basically "Pink" is when they monitor you more closely and you have the least amount of privileges.

Guess its taking the "Queen of Sheba" longer than expected to realize that her "castle" is no longer hers.

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2012, 07:58:05 AM »
You seem to be reveling in that comment  ;)

Offline NRSD Moonshadow

• Toot! Toot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2012, 12:05:06 AM »
Well, as much as I care about her, my experience HAS made be a bit cynical when it comes to her.

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2012, 12:04:35 AM »
Uuuugh Ive got to stop reading Facebook comments but...no one is saying that CEO Dan Cathy cant have an opinion no matter how vile it is.  People are taking issue with the fact that he donates large sums of money to anti-gay hate groups like the Family research council.  Are people THIS FUCKING DENSE!!!! Every other comment on any website reporting this is.

"Anti-Christian bigotry"

or

"Hypocrites of the left they oppose any speech they dont like"

No dipshit Im calling an asshole an asshole and boycotting his product and Im encouraging others to do so. Sorry folks i just had to get that off my chest.

Offline TNC

• Board Legend
  • Stuck in the middle of nowhere...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2012, 09:58:07 AM »
Uuuugh Ive got to stop reading Facebook comments...

While I avoid the Facebook, I feel your pain.  I've got to stop reading comments at the bottom of news articles or I'm going to have to kick a puppy.  No matter what the article is about someone has to make some dumbass and/or negative comment about politicians and whatnot.
“Battle is not a simulation. It’s blood and screams and funerals.” – Capt. Georgiou – Star Trek: Discovery – “The Vulcan Hello”

Offline Jimi James

• So Say We All
  • Administrator
  • Distinguished Member
  • Abandon Ship
    • View Profile
    • The New Haven Chronicles
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2012, 03:25:31 PM »
Add Youtube comments to the list of things not to read.
https://www.patreon.com/JonMichaelMay
Help me make art, by joining me on Patreon. Various subscriptions tiers are in place, allowing you to support my addictive art habit for as little as $1 a month.

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2012, 08:01:30 PM »
^^^Dont even get me started.

Offline Torlek

• Veteran Member
  • Burn it all down and start over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2012, 09:20:42 AM »
Uuuugh Ive got to stop reading Facebook comments but...no one is saying that CEO Dan Cathy cant have an opinion no matter how vile it is.  People are taking issue with the fact that he donates large sums of money to anti-gay hate groups like the Family research council.  Are people THIS FUCKING DENSE!!!! Every other comment on any website reporting this is.

"Anti-Christian bigotry"

or

"Hypocrites of the left they oppose any speech they dont like"

No dipshit Im calling an asshole an asshole and boycotting his product and Im encouraging others to do so. Sorry folks i just had to get that off my chest.
You're only calling him an asshole because you're an anti-Christian bigot......

I kid, I kid. By and large both sides are this way, to them, free speech should only be free if they like it. Yes, 90% of Americans are this dense. Why do you think crap like American Idol and creatures like Ryan Seacrest are popular?
The battle of modern programming is one waged between the engineers trying to craft a bigger,better idiot-proof program and the universe trying to breed bigger, better idiots.  So far, the universe is winning.

Offline Kestra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2012, 03:28:18 AM »
Moonshadow, I don't know if you're still reading this but I only just saw it. I totally get the rollercoaster that is Borderline Personality Disorder and the anger, fear, resentment that comes with it. Let me know if you want to talk. Dealing with someone who has this is easily the most stressful thing in my life.
... dancing in the night in the middle of June ...

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2012, 04:08:29 AM »
I cant fucking stand my younger sister anymore! 

Im trying to figure out where to start with this.  Now she's been sniping and snapping at me for the past couple months.  If she's not doing that she's barking orders at me. This is the same sister who had her son in 2009.  Now she's pregnant again and its made her fucking unbearable to live with.  Yesterday she had to go to the hospital because she had some pains in her side.  She's okay but she had to take the day off today.  Im already annoyed at the whole situation (the fact that I got nothing for my birthday, not even a damn card and it was a month ago isn't helping.  Everyone else has at least apologized and promised to make it up to me yet barely a happy birthday from her) So tonight we're watching TV with some friends and our small dog is walking by her chair (yeah walking by her chair) and she yells at me to move her away.  Im pissed off so I tell her no.  She then proceeds to explode at me telling me that Im the reason she was in the hospital (stress apparently) and that Im as bad as having a second kid around.  Of course this pisses me off and I remind her that I was the one watching her son on short notice while she was in the hospital.  Apparently Im obligated to do this because she pays the rent.  When I point out that I helped her with the rent then its "I dont contribute enough"  nevermind the fact that they've cut hours at my job siginificantly (despite the fact that we're one of the busiest pharmacies in the company).  Also never mind that I have to figure out a way to save up some money (while helping to pay for utilities) so I can get my wisdom teeth and rotted molers removed.  This then turns into a boast about how she'll move out soon and then everyone else will get put out on the streets and the dogs will have to be put to sleep and not to come crying to her.  She goes off with her friend and Im left so fucking angry and hurt that I can barely move.  This all on top of the fact that we're coming up on the 4 year anniversary of my father's death (and his birthday October 16th...he would have been 56) so Im already depressed and hurt as is but now Ive got to deal with her bullshit!

Thanks for the thread Moony.

Offline Xero

• Board Legend
  • Let the big man do his job.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2012, 10:53:27 AM »
Razor, I don't live with my half-sister ( which is a good thing, since I would have murdered her years ago), but I know at least some of what you're going through.

Just a small example. My half-sister at her grandfather's funeral, mentioned how it was convenient she was going on holidays that week anyway (despite the fact the Wal-Mart she worked at gave days off for family emergencies). Two years later  when my dad died, his body wasn't cold yet (i'm not joking, he had only died a couple hours earlier), and she brought up that it was once again convenient that he died on her week off. My brother-in-law and myself had to literally hold my brother back, because he was about to jump over the body, and beat the shit out of her.

People like our sisters don't care about anyone or anything that doesn't revolve around them. The only thing I can suggest, is try as hard as you can to find a new job, and get out of that situation.
"Well Steve, I think it's more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it." - Bill Gate's response to Steve Jobs' accusation of theft.

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2012, 08:23:48 PM »
Thanks Xero looks like we both have troubles.  I have filled out a number of applications already but I did that more for everyone else so we could get her to move out.  This throws some of my plans into a monkey wrench but thats okay.

A bit of an update My mom found about what she said they asked her about it.  Once again its my fault because apparently I was disrespectful to her.  So apparently she can talk to me anyway she wants but when I respond in kind its a cardinal sin.  When my mom brought up the hospital comment she doubled down on it.  Now I cleanup around the house whenever I can (just tonight I cleaned up my nephew's toys, as does everyone else) so we all try to help reduce her stress as best we can but we cant keep it clean 24/7.  But apparently all I ever do is make things more stressful for her. It was like talking to a wall and she had my mom reduced nearly to tears.

Thanks for listening though guys.

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2012, 12:40:23 PM »
Just a small example. My half-sister at her grandfather's funeral, mentioned how it was convenient she was going on holidays that week anyway (despite the fact the Wal-Mart she worked at gave days off for family emergencies). Two years later  when my dad died, his body wasn't cold yet (i'm not joking, he had only died a couple hours earlier), and she brought up that it was once again convenient that he died on her week off. My brother-in-law and myself had to literally hold my brother back, because he was about to jump over the body, and beat the shit out of her.

Im a little confused her when she "it was convenient" was she being sarcastic?

Offline Xero

• Board Legend
  • Let the big man do his job.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2012, 02:55:46 PM »
Nope, she was being serious. I don't even think she knows what sarcasm is.
"Well Steve, I think it's more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it." - Bill Gate's response to Steve Jobs' accusation of theft.

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2012, 06:51:18 PM »
Okay just wanted to clarify that.

Offline NRSD Moonshadow

• Toot! Toot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2012, 10:33:21 PM »
@ Kestra

Long time no see!

My niece is done with her residential treatment and she is much more civil and focused on her goals. She's still a typical teenager of course but for the most part we dodged a 16 inch Battleship Shell by getting her the help she needed.We also got her enrolled in online High School Classes since part of her issues was the bullying that goes on these days. The worse days are hopefully behind her. In fact I'm taking her to Busch Gardens Williamsburg tomorrow!

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2013, 04:17:33 PM »
I hate watching my nephew!