Author Topic: My fraternity gets her own beer!  (Read 1733 times)

Offline BorgMan

• Global Moderator
  • Artistic Assimilator
    • View Profile
    • Visionm.nl
My fraternity gets her own beer!
« on: April 15, 2012, 09:33:09 AM »
I'm all excited and giddy about this, so I thought I would share this with you guy :)

Clicky clicky for the YouTube video!

The video isn't subtitled as of now, but I'll make subtitles soon so y'all can atleast understand what's being said ;-) The basic gist is that my fraternity has signed a contract with a brewery to produce a beer that we can call our own. It's name, Leeuwenburght (Lion's Keep, written in ancient Dutch), is derived from the building in which our pub is housed. Leeuwenburg used to be the headquarters of the national postal office (who's logo was a lion), but was also a bank; hence the name. It really was some kind of keep, with the vaults going being around level -5 ;-)
*Doorbell Sound*

"Hi, I am Elder 14 of 37 and this is my traveling companion Sister 29 of 128. We represent the Borg..."
"Oh Roddenbery, you guys again? Look, it's 8 in the morning and I don't have time for you OK? I told you last week..."
"But... Assimilation... Holopamflet!"
"Yeah right, you can leave it here but I'll throw it on the rest of the bunch I got from your other 'brothers' and 'sisters'. Now scram before I call the 8472 Squad!"