Author Topic: Farscape Season 1  (Read 1890 times)

Offline slash78

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
Farscape Season 1
« on: November 05, 2012, 03:29:49 PM »
They've got Farscape season 1 free on Hulu.  The premise is bad.  The muppets and a lot of the special effects isn't all that great.  And John Creighton has to be the galaxies biggest douche-bag.  But overall it's not a bad series.  Strangely addicting. 

Online Fiery Little One

• Distinguished Member
  • Live Long and Prosper
    • View Profile
Re: Farscape Season 1
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 03:33:54 PM »
Might change your tune by the end.  ;)
Open your mind to new possibilities
-Trip(sort of), The Crossing

Offline slash78

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 03:55:49 PM »
End of what?  Season 1 or end of the series? 

And change my tune how?  It get better or worse?

Online Fiery Little One

• Distinguished Member
  • Live Long and Prosper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 04:20:18 PM »
I should have clarified, end of the show. As for it later on... How does it go? "The best is yet to come."
Open your mind to new possibilities
-Trip(sort of), The Crossing

Offline caisson2delta

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 07:00:41 PM »
It gets progressively better, if you haven't seen the series. The pace and ongoing stories pick up in the 2nd and latter seasons. I'm in the midst of watching it myself and have yet to see the Peace Keeper wars and have heard that it was very good.

Offline The Unbound

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 07:08:48 AM »
This is definitely the best show to ever be cancelled mid-cliffhanger, even if it was a comparatively stupid cliffhanger. The one where they left Chichton on an operating table with his mouth disconnected from his brain, now that had the feeling of hanging over a precipice by your fingernails.

...it makes sense in context. At least I think it does, it's been a while since I watched Farscape.

Anyway, that addictiveness you talked about must have rubbed off on the creators as well, because the show improved steadily, as they got more comfortable with the universe they were creating, and the lore got better established. And you get used to the muppets. Most of the time.
Steady on.