Author Topic: Geography Lessons  (Read 2433 times)

Offline Data007

• Eminent Member
  • What? You don't have voices in your head?
    • View Profile
Geography Lessons
« on: June 28, 2013, 08:26:45 AM »
So, out of curiousity, I'd like to know more about the active members here. Tell the board something that people might be interested in, or not know about you.

I'll start off. I'm 25, I work as a shipper/receiver right now, and I'm chasing school in electrical engineering. I live in Regina, Saskatchewan... And I've been in the hobby of 40K and other Citadel games for more than 10 years now.
"Titans are the God-Machines of the Adeptus Mechanicus. Imagine a city. Now imagine that city is angry at you, can walk, and has continent leveling weapons aimed at you. And is inhabited by more things that hate you. You have a rough idea of a Titan."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably." Judge Aaron Satie

New Haven Chronicles

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
  • All things not of this world
    • View Profile
Re: Geography Lessons
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 06:37:23 PM »
28 (though I'll be 29 in 3 months) Currently working as a Pharmacy Technician thought thanks to the fact that the company I work for is crooked Im losing hours and need to get either a new job or another parttime job.  My plan is to eventually go back to school to study for marine Biology...and I live in Philadelphia.
“The boat dipped and swayed and sometimes took on water, but it did not sink; the two brothers had waterproofed it well. I do not know where it finally fetched up, if it ever did; perhaps it reached the sea and sails there forever, like a magic boat in a fairytale. All I know is that it was still afloat and still running on the breast of the flood when it passed the incorporated town limits of Derry, Maine, and there it passes out of this tale forever.” ― Stephen King, It"
High priest in the Cult of J

Offline Fiery Little One

• Distinguished Member
  • Live Long and Prosper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 07:35:47 PM »
Hmm... Let's see... 31... Ottawa... I born with spina bifida... A bit of an anime fan... There's very little in the way of sci-fi that I don't like... (shrug) That's all I can think of at the moment.
Open your mind to new possibilities
-Trip(sort of), The Crossing

Offline Flagg

• Board Legend
  • Gotham's Reckoning
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 08:10:18 PM »
31 years old and wants kids to get off his goddamned lawn.

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 10:48:29 PM »
^^^In his day kids knew respect.  Dern fool kids with their fruit cups and hoola hoops and M&M's
“The boat dipped and swayed and sometimes took on water, but it did not sink; the two brothers had waterproofed it well. I do not know where it finally fetched up, if it ever did; perhaps it reached the sea and sails there forever, like a magic boat in a fairytale. All I know is that it was still afloat and still running on the breast of the flood when it passed the incorporated town limits of Derry, Maine, and there it passes out of this tale forever.” ― Stephen King, It"

Offline Manticore

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2013, 03:43:27 PM »
31 years old and wants kids to get off his goddamned lawn.
Holy crap, you're only three years older than me? I'd have guessed at least 20. :P

I'm 28 tomorrow. I'm a CS rep for a gaming company.

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 12:55:01 AM »
^^^We're both old enough to be yer pappy.

Offline Jimi James

• So Say We All
  • Administrator
  • Distinguished Member
  • Abandon Ship
    • View Profile
    • The New Haven Chronicles
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 06:43:32 PM »
I've got Flagg beat, though not by much.  I'll be 33 in seven days.  I've lived in Kentucky my entire life and hope to change that soon.  I need a warmer climate and would like to live in a city/town where I'm not surrounded by bigoted ignorant rednecks that continually vote Republican even when it's against their own self interest. 

Anyway, as most of you know I think, I'm trying to be a writer.  It's a work in progress.
https://www.patreon.com/JonMichaelMay
Help me make art, by joining me on Patreon. Various subscriptions tiers are in place, allowing you to support my addictive art habit for as little as $1 a month.

Offline Xero

• Board Legend
  • Let the big man do his job.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 09:15:06 PM »

Do you really want a soulless ginger to be your child?
"Well Steve, I think it's more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it." - Bill Gate's response to Steve Jobs' accusation of theft.

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2013, 12:22:56 AM »

Do you really want a soulless ginger to be your child?

Damn gingers!

Offline Data007

• Eminent Member
  • What? You don't have voices in your head?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2013, 06:26:15 AM »
I need a warmer climate

'But you merely adopted the cold; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't feel a summer breeze until I was already a man'

;D
"Titans are the God-Machines of the Adeptus Mechanicus. Imagine a city. Now imagine that city is angry at you, can walk, and has continent leveling weapons aimed at you. And is inhabited by more things that hate you. You have a rough idea of a Titan."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably." Judge Aaron Satie

New Haven Chronicles