Author Topic: The Liberal hate Machine is GO!  (Read 3888 times)

Offline Flagg

• Board Legend
  • Gotham's Reckoning
    • View Profile
The Liberal hate Machine is GO!
« on: July 21, 2013, 01:33:22 AM »
http://liberalhatemachine.forumotion.com/

This is my brand new message board, The Liberal hate Machine. Everyone, and I mean everyone is free to join. Everyone will be treated fairly, I give my word on that. Currently it's on a public free host but I'm hoping that if I get enough members and if they remain active I can get a private host and loosen up some of the restrictions. We are primarily a TV, Movie, and Videogame board, but there is a free for all anarchy forum and your standard news and politics forum. But overall I want a chill atmosphere.But long story short, please come by and check us out!

Online Fiery Little One

• Distinguished Member
  • Live Long and Prosper
    • View Profile
Re: The Liberal hate Machine is GO!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 03:47:14 PM »
I'll think on it some.
Open your mind to new possibilities
-Trip(sort of), The Crossing

Offline Flagg

• Board Legend
  • Gotham's Reckoning
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 08:46:15 PM »
Just FYI I've removed the news and politics forum as they tend to be poisonous and I don't want to get into the issues of people's political ideology causing drama.

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
  • All things not of this world
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 10:11:28 PM »
Consider myself joined.
“The boat dipped and swayed and sometimes took on water, but it did not sink; the two brothers had waterproofed it well. I do not know where it finally fetched up, if it ever did; perhaps it reached the sea and sails there forever, like a magic boat in a fairytale. All I know is that it was still afloat and still running on the breast of the flood when it passed the incorporated town limits of Derry, Maine, and there it passes out of this tale forever.” ― Stephen King, It"
High priest in the Cult of J

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 02:41:21 PM »
Just FYI I've removed the news and politics forum as they tend to be poisonous and I don't want to get into the issues of people's political ideology causing drama.

Well you did call it the liberal hate machine...speaking of which dont you think Kevin deserves some of that copyright money.
“The boat dipped and swayed and sometimes took on water, but it did not sink; the two brothers had waterproofed it well. I do not know where it finally fetched up, if it ever did; perhaps it reached the sea and sails there forever, like a magic boat in a fairytale. All I know is that it was still afloat and still running on the breast of the flood when it passed the incorporated town limits of Derry, Maine, and there it passes out of this tale forever.” ― Stephen King, It"

Offline Flagg

• Board Legend
  • Gotham's Reckoning
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 03:09:16 PM »

Well you did call it the liberal hate machine...speaking of which dont you think Kevin deserves some of that copyright money.
Poor poor Kevin.  ;D

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 08:00:56 PM »

Poor poor Kevin.  ;D

*Razor hears this and gets the SCN mob hit list from Xero.  He scans the page and read something that shocks him.  He then glares at Xero*

Xero: What?  Flagg paid me extra.

;) ;) ;)

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2013, 12:07:03 AM »
Please do join you'll all get to live under my gentle rule (Flagg in his wisdom made me a moderator).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z17rrnRRHDM

Online Fiery Little One

• Distinguished Member
  • Live Long and Prosper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2013, 05:03:33 PM »
Add another to your Legions, Flagg.

Offline Manticore

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2013, 06:53:22 PM »
Please do join you'll all get to live under my gentle rule (Flagg in his wisdom made me a moderator).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z17rrnRRHDM

Truly, a terrifying concept. :o

Offline Flagg

• Board Legend
  • Gotham's Reckoning
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2013, 04:06:45 PM »
http://theliberalhatemachine.com/

Here's the new and improved forum.

Offline Jimi James

• So Say We All
  • Administrator
  • Distinguished Member
  • Abandon Ship
    • View Profile
    • The New Haven Chronicles
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2013, 02:49:20 AM »
I guess I'll join you're little suicide squad.
https://www.patreon.com/JonMichaelMay
Help me make art, by joining me on Patreon. Various subscriptions tiers are in place, allowing you to support my addictive art habit for as little as $1 a month.

Offline Flagg

• Board Legend
  • Gotham's Reckoning
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2013, 03:04:49 PM »
BANZAI!

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2013, 09:12:38 PM »
Flagg [over the intercom] Welcome, come in.  Ah, fresh victims for my ever-growing army of the undead...
Razor: Uhh Flagg, you have to let go of that button.
Flagg: Well, son of a bitch!

Online Fiery Little One

• Distinguished Member
  • Live Long and Prosper
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2013, 06:09:56 PM »
Little behind due to being without access for a week, this new place seems very picky about passwords. I'll figure something out this week.