Author Topic: I Have Returned  (Read 1919 times)

Offline CX

• Distinguished Member
  • Bully!
    • View Profile
I Have Returned
« on: June 16, 2014, 05:43:21 PM »

Okay, joking aside, I'd like to thank all of the people who made this possible.  :)  It's been a while, and I've kind of missed the place.  Not sure what else to say.   :-\  Been a while since I've talked to some people, though, now that I maybe have the opportunity (provided they're still here), I'm at a bit of a loss.

I glanced through some of the forums just to kind of get an idea for things that have been discussed, mainly to make sure something I might want to discuss hasn't been covered already.  That didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would.   :-\

Currently, I'm really big into reviews and reviewing.  I've written a number of reviews myself, which I've split up between anime and sci-fi (mostly), so that's something I could contribute right off hand if anyone's interested.
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough." - TR

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
  • All things not of this world
    • View Profile
Re: I Have Returned
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 08:06:09 PM »
Well welcome back.
“The boat dipped and swayed and sometimes took on water, but it did not sink; the two brothers had waterproofed it well. I do not know where it finally fetched up, if it ever did; perhaps it reached the sea and sails there forever, like a magic boat in a fairytale. All I know is that it was still afloat and still running on the breast of the flood when it passed the incorporated town limits of Derry, Maine, and there it passes out of this tale forever.” ― Stephen King, It"
High priest in the Cult of J

Offline Jimi James

• So Say We All
  • Administrator
  • Distinguished Member
  • Abandon Ship
    • View Profile
    • The New Haven Chronicles
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 07:40:03 PM »
As I said on Facebook, welcome back and feel free to jump in anywhere.
https://www.patreon.com/JonMichaelMay
Help me make art, by joining me on Patreon. Various subscriptions tiers are in place, allowing you to support my addictive art habit for as little as $1 a month.

Offline Bernd

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Member
  • Lord of the Bored
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 09:45:06 AM »
Make yourself at home. ;)