Author Topic: Re-Tread, or Returning Champion?  (Read 1965 times)

Offline Master Chief Stay Puft

• "Can I go wee now?... WEEEEEEEEeeeeeee!"
    • View Profile
Re-Tread, or Returning Champion?
« on: September 03, 2014, 01:40:17 PM »
It's nice to be back.

You once knew me as Lt. Clyde Hooper, A.K.A. "Clodhopper" and also as Ens. Tarragon, "ET."

With characteristic self deprecation, I have once again demoted myself, this time to the ranks of the enlisted. It's been years since I was here, and I look forward to diving into the cool, cool waters of SCN once again.

I have an ulterior motive for re-enlisting. In the years since my last post, I have dabbled in the hobby of drawing designs for ships and shuttles. But most of that is locked up in computers that no longer function. By returning to SCN, I give myself a good reason to dust off those old paperweights and try to mine them for the old MSPaint files with pics of my designs.

The Art and Design Forum is where I will be spending most of my time, pretty much ignoring everything else. So that's where you'll find me.

I hope you have all been well. See you all over at the A+D Forum, where I'll check in from time to time.

MC Puft

PS, I resovle to uuse Spelchick moor ahfen

PPS, going to try a smileyface fo old times sake...  :)... Hey, that's  8)

PPPS, lol
http://rrward.deviantart.com/art/I-Got-Yer-Canon-Right-Here-Nerd-Boy-356126317
By the way, I regret the length of my screen name every time I log in. So, everybody, please, save yourself the effort, and just address me as "Stay" or "MCP."

A security officer walks into a bar and says, "Did any one see a changeling walk in here?"

One of the barstools says, "No."

Offline Razor

• Board Legend
  • All things not of this world
    • View Profile
Re: Re-Tread, or Returning Champion?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 06:44:48 AM »
Welcome back!
“The boat dipped and swayed and sometimes took on water, but it did not sink; the two brothers had waterproofed it well. I do not know where it finally fetched up, if it ever did; perhaps it reached the sea and sails there forever, like a magic boat in a fairytale. All I know is that it was still afloat and still running on the breast of the flood when it passed the incorporated town limits of Derry, Maine, and there it passes out of this tale forever.” ― Stephen King, It"
High priest in the Cult of J

Offline Bernd

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Member
  • Lord of the Bored
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 04:39:12 AM »
Welcome back. And have fun rebuilding your reputation!

That cannon ain't canon!!

Offline Master Chief Stay Puft

• "Can I go wee now?... WEEEEEEEEeeeeeee!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 04:57:26 PM »
Thanks, Razor and Bernd, for the good wishes.

...Reputation? I think I might have had a reputation for being a wise cracking wind bag. But what else could be expected from a guy like me. All four of my grandparents were born and raised in Schwabia!

But I've mellowed since the old days. These days, I reserve my caustic and cutting comments to myself, quoting Rodeney Dangerfield often.

Re; canon - Who cares? She's a hottie. ;)
By the way, I regret the length of my screen name every time I log in. So, everybody, please, save yourself the effort, and just address me as "Stay" or "MCP."

A security officer walks into a bar and says, "Did any one see a changeling walk in here?"

One of the barstools says, "No."