Author Topic: Yeager Class Starship  (Read 1993 times)

Offline Talasyn

• View Profile
Yeager Class Starship
« on: January 29, 2015, 08:42:26 AM »
Hello All,

I am actively involved with a Star Trek RPG and working at setting up a Yeager Class SIMM.

I have been looking for images, specs, detailed blueprints or schematics, class history, anything on the Yeager Class and have found very little. Being as it is a variant of the Intrepid Class, I surmize both classes would be similiar yet different.

Also I am working on modifying a Danube Class Runabout and  have looked for, without success, for a website, app or a program with which I can add the modifications and see if they will work or wont .

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me.

Offline TNC

• Board Legend
  • Stuck in the middle of nowhere...
    • View Profile
Re: Yeager Class Starship
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 09:00:30 AM »
Here's an ortho for the Yeager from Starship Schematics Database.  I doubt there's much on the Yeager in terms of specs or class history since it was a background ship.

You might also try the Memory Alpha page which actually gives some specs (from the DS9 Tech Manual).  Also there's Memory Beta, which has pretty much the same info as Memory Alpha.  There's a few images here.  You might also try DITL.

Welcome to the forums!
“Battle is not a simulation. It’s blood and screams and funerals.” – Capt. Georgiou – Star Trek: Discovery – “The Vulcan Hello”

Online Fiery Little One

• Distinguished Member
  • Live Long and Prosper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 03:25:13 PM »
Yeah, we really don't have that much to go on for the Yeager since they were only ever seen as background traffic.
Open your mind to new possibilities
-Trip(sort of), The Crossing

Offline TNC

• Board Legend
  • Stuck in the middle of nowhere...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 01:57:18 AM »
I suppose you could always try to find Intrepid and Maquis raider schematics and try to combine them in a way that sort of makes sense...
“Battle is not a simulation. It’s blood and screams and funerals.” – Capt. Georgiou – Star Trek: Discovery – “The Vulcan Hello”

Offline Starlost

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 06:32:12 PM »
Yeager is one of the DS9 "Kit bashes"  adscientia covers it/them too.
Life is a sexually transmitted social disease

Offline LCARS 24

• View Profile
    • http://lcars24.com
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2015, 05:16:09 PM »
Here's my take on this ship, that only one was built, thrown together from an unfinished Intrepid-class prototype and some other parts lying around, for use in the Dominion war as a fighter carrier and deployed to protect Deep space Nine, which explains the oversized lower section, which actually in the filming model was taken from a kit of the Maquis raider of different scale from that of the Voyager model being used. The schematic linked below clarifies the carrier aspect.

Yeager type schematic

« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 05:19:05 PM by LCARS 24 »

Offline Bernd

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Member
  • Lord of the Bored
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2015, 01:27:25 AM »
So the boxy Maquis hull could be a flight deck. Good idea.