Author Topic: Kickstarter: "For the Love of Spock - A Documentary Film"  (Read 874 times)

Offline Maphisto86

• The times they are disorienting.
    • View Profile
Hello all.

I have not seen this project mentioned here before but I figured it deserved its own thread. A crowd funding effort has been underway to do a documentary series in honor of Leonard Nimoy produced by his son Adam Nimoy. As of this thread it has less than ten days left and is still underfunded. I doubt our membership could make a dent but I figured it should be mentioned in case any of you are interested in pitching in. There are several reward tiers that will allow donators to view behind the scenes photos, videos and lot of other great stuff.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/adamnimoy/for-the-love-of-spock-a-documentary-film.html
"To see ourselves as others see us is a most salutary gift. Hardly less important is the capacity to see others as they see themselves."  - Aldous Huxley, The Doors of Perception.

Offline Remdiron

• View Profile
Re: Kickstarter: "For the Love of Spock - A Documentary Film"
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 01:43:55 AM »
I'm sure the information you give is really valuable.

Offline Xero

• Board Legend
  • Let the big man do his job.
    • View Profile
Re: Kickstarter: "For the Love of Spock - A Documentary Film"
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 10:40:16 AM »
At the time it was.
"Well Steve, I think it's more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it." - Bill Gate's response to Steve Jobs' accusation of theft.