Author Topic: The Typhon Expanse  (Read 952 times)

Offline Dryson

• View Profile
The Typhon Expanse
« on: August 08, 2015, 09:07:18 AM »
"...Long range sensor are picking up a residual image of what appears to be a Soyuz Class Starship Captain."

"On screen."

"That's the thing captain are sensors can see it but there is no visual. All that we are receiving is this data feed from appears to be sub-space."

Then must the starship crew be perfect humans?

Adapted to Then Must We Be Perfect Humans? 28.

Centered around the following dream I had as well as the Genesian Sphere Creation theory

As well as the following six keyhole phrases "Who Created God?," How Was God Created?", "Why was God Created?" "Where was God crated at", "When was god crated," and "From what was God created with."

The dream started off in what appeared to be large cargo hold where we were talking about salvaging command module from the lunar exploration craft from the Apollo Mission. But the crew said they didn't want to because they said that there was a space borne disease on board.

I remote viewed through the cargo bay doors and see the command module slowly coming towards us and then un remote back into the cargo bay hold.

The cargo hold was a flat black color that had lighter back in color cargo hold bay door that was also a wall when closed. The decking was the same color of black as the cargo hold doors but looked to have a glass shine to like Gorilla Glass was overlaid on it. To the left of the cargo bay doors were several rows of plush seats similar to what you would find on an airplane. The left of the seats is what appears to be another wall. The seats are facing in the same direction that the cargo bay door is facing.

The next scene is where I am walking along a round like bulkhead where every step I take there is thud against the bulkhead. I assume that it is the command module from the lunar lander bouncing off of the side of the outside of the hull but it is most likely associated with the loud ticking of the mechanical clock that I use.

I then find myself in a rather large habit module that looks similar to the Hab module for the I.S.S. I begin doing somersaults rather quickly with each somersault forming the number 6 where I tuck and role the round part of the six and the emerge into the tail of the six. Perhaps another reference to the article that I had read about Neptune possibly aligning with Saturn for a new discovery this year. Seeing as how 2015 when divided by 3 gives us 6,6,6 repeating and 1+5 = 6 that does not repeat.

I then turn my attention to the seats where a female is shaking with her face down and intertwined with the seat to decking attachment components. It looks like there is a pool of black liquid formed around her head that her face is consumed in.

I open the leveler like blinds that are black in color in color and move as If they were leaves on branch being moved up and down. This is most likely associated with a recent article I had read about Paper Solar Panels with regards to placing trees on Mars. Thinking that I was in space I first imagined I would see stars which the back drop changes from an outer space scene with several stars in the background to the scene of being on a planet.

There was rain, lots of rain fall. Slightly angled and looking like the stars that you would see in the windows of a starship from Star Trek traveling at warp speed. Tall trees with branches and leaves that didn't start until about ten feet off of the ground.

Fern like plants were between the Pod and the dense forest. The ferns seemed to be rather large in their leafy spread and covered the entire ground. The leaves had a slight sway to them either from the rain of wind. At the far left field of vision there seemed to be what looked like and old stump and a fallen tree beside it. In front of the stump there was what looked to be an upturned flower closed up like they do for the night but more of an egg shape. The color of the flower was a light orange color.

I go to look outside and a female arm emerges with what looks to be a chicken leg that has been fried. The image looks like a fried chicken wing but is different colored and with different textures.

The female says "Let's ask the Dragon Wing." I look to where she is pointing to for the location of the Dragon Wing and there appears to be a section where he wing had been broken off. The lump looks like a Dragon with one wing but is more lumpy in appearance.  Then a large muscular and old white hand similar to how white sculpty would look if mixed with grey and blended appears at the corner of the container similar to how a hand from a creeper show or movie comes around the corner of two walls. A tall male or female with white greyed skin appears from the side of the container. It's eyes are completely black except for a slight yellowish brown ring outlining the eye.

I would have to think that this vision is associated with the essence of an article that I read relating to Neptune having a new Moon found in its rings a few years ago.

The next scene is of me walking through what appears to be a facility that is the color black and has a gloss to certain sections. I walk down a ramped hallway with a large window at its long end. Outside seems to be a large similar to a modern day Mayan temple made of metal. Dull and un brushed or un polished aluminum color. Trees encircle the temple which rises very high above the trees almost meeting the lowest bottom layer of clouds. Two rows of trees run parallel to the window from the circle of trees. The temple seems to be maybe 50 miles away. Ferns line the avenue between the rows of trees up to the circle of trees.

In the background I can hear people muttering where the only word I hear is NASA. I have a sense that I am there to inform NASA about the failure of a future mission which comes as a subconscious thought as I am listening to the other people talk. Maybe something went wrong at the beginning of the dream that I have gone to the facility now to change the course of events so that the mishap doesn't occur.

I come into a room off the right hand side of the ramped hallway where a group of younger adults maybe ten and different races and skin color are sitting around a table not saying anything. I enter and they all suddenly come alive with excitement after I flip the covering on my mission patch up where it says Merller. The mission patch covering is similar to Kim Ung's hair where he has two pieces of hair hanging down like legs from his head.

Maybe something about North Korea wanting to be involved with NASA and space exploration.

They are all in their early to mid 20's. One female sitting closest to the door at the head of the round table who is maybe 5'8" not heavy but not skinny and with white blonde like hair begins to talk me as the others begin to laugh and talk at the same time as well. She is wearing a black uniform the same as everyone else. Possibly cadets of some type.

She asks about the mission and wants to know in depth about the anthropology of the mission rather sternly and arrogantly. I am shocked by her feistiness and ask her if she said that she also wanted it alphabetized. She looked at me and gave me a look as if I should have already have known the answer and replied "Yes."

I laugh slightly and begin to remove the angled pieces from my head gear. A yellow piece at first that goes into another piece of head gear that is charcoal black in color.

I wake up shortly afterwards.

The uniform hat I was wearing was flimsy like that of a leaf to keep the rain off of my body. I can remember complaining about how the hat really didn't keep the water off in an earlier part of the dream. The sleeves were angled at the seams to make the water run off better so my uniform wouldn't get soaked. In fact all of the seams were angled in the shape of a triangle. Maybe a reference to movie popular in the 80's about Mars where the Martian used that long triangular shaped weapon.

Key sequences to the dream - I had read an article about the new moon being found in orbit around Neptune.
-Thought about the Monolith from Space Odyssey, probably the reason why everything was black in color.
-Read an article about the 'coffin' being found on Mars
-Before drifting off to sleep I imaged beating up the face of God as envisioned from the movie Star Trek V. I was using punch phrases such as "Where was God Created, How was God Created, etc." as my punches. I was giving God the dickens for the problems on Earth. The face just laughed a little with each punch and gave a "Okay, Okay, Okay" nod. The face of God after I tell it that everyone has been wronged for some reason or another then mumbles and chuckling to itself dissipates into warp like tunnel with God musing to itself as God is stretched to infinity and comes to focal point where the Monolith standing upright on a mound appears. The warp ends turning black where the dream then begins.

I had this dream on the 3rd of January and posted it to NASA an SETI websites on the 4th or 5th of January.

Since then I have identified the "Dragon Wing" as looking almost identical to the comet or asteroid that the Rosetta Mission recently encountered. I sent them my dream as well.

I'm not certain about the Mayan structure in the background as relating to the recent volcano in Mexico erupting or whether it relates to the newest UFO discovery in Mexico.

....I still can't believe that my dream got smart with me...that's a hell of a thing for certain.

This is the theoretical that I have been working as it is relates to gravitons and geometric shapes.

My theory involves geometric shapes. If we take all of the geometric shapes known to geometry and place then so that their perpendicular surfaces touch, we can see that any straight edged object such a square, triangle or rectangle cannot create time, but can be used as a frame of reference to contain an area of space to analyze. The only geometric shape that does not occupy all of space in the manner of being a straight edged object is the sphere. I drew two circles that were tangent to one another, then I noticed something wonderful happening, time in the shape of an hour glass began to appear at the exact center of the two points of tangency. I then went even further and drew two more circles of the same diameter along the horizontal plane of tangency. I then shaded in the two non-tangent voids created by the four circles and found that the hour glass of time was complete. Or so I had thought, I then interjected my theory of what time is based not on general notion of specialty but on specifics of reality. Maybe this can be coined as specific relativity, any way let Websters do the coining, my theory on what time is is that time is the measurable distance an atom or atoms travel within a medium based upon the energetic properties of the atom or atoms contained within the medium and how the energetic properties of the atom or atoms exert a force against the medium while at the same time the energetic properties of the medium exerting a force back upon the atom or atom(s) within the same medium. In short time is a measurable distance that an energetic body travels based upon it's exertion of force upon another energetic body and how the two interactions create a distance of measurable travel between theirself.

Next I added a graviton into the circle and assumed that when two or more gravitons are equal in diameter as well as gravitational attraction that they would attract to each other. I then started adding in other gravitons of the same diameter as well as gravitational attraction and realized that when you have at least four graviton's that are tangent to one another they form a single unit of two dimensional time. I then added two more circles into the geomatrix construct and realized that when you have six tangent circles that represent gravitons that they form a non-tangent void in the center of their tangencies. Next came the fun part, I added that when six tangent spheres are attracted to one another and form a tangent geomatrix construct in space that they will compress the atoms within the non-tangent void. This means that any attempt by the atoms to escape while being compresses in the geomatrix construct is blocked on all tangent sides. Now comes the really fun part. The initial two circles that are tangent to each other at one point will have the greatest amount of compression at their tangency. This means that at their exact center of tangency is where the center of a galaxy would theoretically begin "Let there be light". This would only be possible if all six gravitons were attracted to one another at the exact same point of interest between their gravitational attraction in order to contain the atoms in a localized space. The center of the geomatrix construct at the point of central tangency between the initial two circles would compress the atoms in space to the point of causing the atoms to occupy the same space as one another thus causing an extreme amount of energetic release that would travel at faster then light speed velocities. As this energetic wave or released energy traveled out at faster then the speed of light, the atoms that were the closest to the central tangency point of creation but were outside of the central point of tangency or the point at which the gravitons became non-tangent would be forced outward away from the central point of creation.

This is the point at which a galaxy would be at it's most chaotic

Now since all of the gravitons are tangent at this point, the extreme release of energy at the central point of creation would force the atoms into the other non-central point's of creation, or the remaining fourteen points of tangency. As this energy begin to build mass inside of the non-tangent void due to the compression of the atoms in the void creating more gravitational energies, the six gravitons would begin to be repelled or pushed away because of the increase of mass being created in the non-tangent void. The newly created mass would exert more force on the gravitons then the gravitons would be able to exert on each other through their gravitational attraction and would begin to lose their ability to form the geomatrix construct. As the gravitons are forced farther apart they will pull some of the matter with them from the non-tangent void as a result of the release of energy occupying the space left behind by the graviton. Any matter that was not compressed into suns or other objects that would over time evolve into planets and other celestial objects would be what is called dark matter, or the gravitational energy left behind during the initial creation that was pressed against the circumference of the six tangent gravitons.

When you draw the above on a 2D plane and begin connecting points to points you will begin to see geometries forming in a mere explosion of energy.

When you draw the above in a 3D plane you will see something quite extraordinary to say the least.

Then Must We Be Perfect Humans?

In order to better understand the Universe through exploration and colonization of space, I have developed an algorithm of six tiers or banks that will help keep the explorer always questioning and always searching until they have found their central core and no longer need to explore.

Each tier fits into a Genesian Construct Node (GCN) or Creation Sphere to build the overall algorithm. A tier can be placed into any GCN to provide a guidance compass for the explorer.

The six algorithm's are as follows:

Who Created God?
Why Was God Created?
What Was God Created From?
Where Was God Created At?
When Was God Created?
How Was God Created?

Each algorithm is its own discipline that would account for numerous years at studying various faiths, classical music composers, art and many other liberal degrees of knowledge to answer each algorithm. The goal is not become perfect but to understand the nature of perfection through exploration but more importantly to find and understand that perfection is often times met with spreading the seed of life across the Universe so that life will in fact continue to exist. Struggle and chaos will greet you along the way as most using the Genesian Construct will have found their center and will defend it with immense dedication.

Building the Genesian Construct Node - The following is an outline on how to construct your GCN. It can be constructed out of any material that you like as that is the base of exploration. Building your vessel with hands.

If we take all of the geometric shapes known to geometry and place then so that their perpendicular surfaces touch, we can see that any straight edged object such a square, triangle or rectangle cannot create time, but can be used as a frame of reference to contain an area of space to analyze. The only geometric shape that does not occupy all of space in the manner of being a straight edged object is the sphere. I drew two circles that were tangent to one another, then I noticed something wonderful happening, time in the shape of an hour glass began to appear at the exact center of the two points of tangency. I then went even further and drew two more circles of the same diameter along the horizontal plane of tangency. I then shaded in the two non-tangent voids created by the four circles and found that the hour glass of time was complete. Or so I had thought, I then interjected my theory of what time is based not on general notion of specialty but on specifics of reality. My theory on what time is that time is the measurable distance an atom or atoms travel within a medium based upon the energetic properties of the atom or atoms contained within the medium and how the energetic properties of the atom or atoms exert a force against the medium while at the same time the energetic properties of the medium exerting a force back upon the atom or atom(s) within the same medium. In short time is a
measurable distance that an energetic body travels based upon it's exertion of force upon another energetic body and how the two interactions create a distance of measurable travel between theirself.

Next I added a graviton into the circle and assumed that when two or more gravitons are equal in diameter as well as gravitational attraction that they would attract to each other. I then started adding in other gravitons of the same diameter as well as gravitational attraction and realized that when you have at least four graviton's that are tangent to one another they form a single unit of two dimensional time. I then added two more circles into the geomatrix construct
and realized that when you have six tangent circles that represent gravitons that they form a non-tangent void in the center of their tangencies. Next came the fun part, I added that when six tangent spheres are attracted to one another and form a tangent geomatrix construct in space that they will compress the atoms within the non-tangent void. This means that any attempt by the atoms to escape while being compresses in the geomatrix construct is blocked on all tangent
sides.

Now comes the really fun part. The initial two circles that are tangent to each other at one point will have the greatest amount of compression at their tangency. This means that at their exact center of tangency is where the center of a galaxy would theoretically begin "Let there be light".

This would only be possible if all six gravitons were attracted to one another at the exact same point of interest between their gravitational attraction in order to contain the atoms in a localized space. The center of the geomatrix construct at the point of central tangency between the initial two circles would compress the atoms in space to the point of causing the atoms to occupy the same space as one another thus causing an extreme amount of energetic release that would travel at faster then light speed velocities. As this energetic wave or released energy traveled out at faster then the speed of light, the atoms that were the closest to the central tangency point of creation but were outside of the central point of tangency or the point at which the gravitons became non-tangent would be forced outward away from the central point of creation.

This is the point at which a galaxy would be at it's most chaotic Now since all of the gravitons are tangent at this point, the extreme release of energy at the central point of creation would force the atoms into the other non-central point's of creation, or the remaining fourteen points of tangency. As this energy begin to build mass inside of the non-tangent void due to the compression of the atoms in the void creating more gravitational energies, the six gravitons would begin to be repelled or pushed away because of the increase of mass being created in the non-tangent void. The newly created mass would exert more force on the gravitons then the gravitons would be able to exert on each other through their gravitational attraction and would begin to lose their ability to form the geomatrix construct. As the gravitons are forced farther apart they will pull some of the matter with them from the non-tangent void as a result of the release of energy occupying the space left behind by the graviton. Any matter that was not compressed into suns or other objects that would over time evolve into planets and other celestial objects would be what is called dark matter, or the gravitational energy left behind during the initial creation that was pressed against the circumference of the six tangent gravitons.

When you draw the above on a 2D plane and begin connecting points to points you will begin to see geometries forming in a mere explosion of energy. When you draw the above in a 3D plane you will see something quite extraordinary to say the least.

Once you have your GCN built each node can be used to create an array of the algorithms with each algorithm occupying a single GCN or three of the same algorithms, and three of a different algorithm occupying the remainder. The choice is up to you how to arrange them in the Construct. Algorithms can even be divided up inside of the GCN to layer each node with even more profound understanding, memory storage or advanced questioning and routes to guide you on your exploration of space.

"What does all of this mean?"

"I'm not sure captain, but I think Starfleet should be apprised before som....FLASH"