129,264 Posts in 3,466 Topics - by 272 Members - Latest Member: masterarminas
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: WTF Weird Things Thread  (Read 176803 times)
Bond, James Bond
Administrator
Minor Board Deity

Licensed to Ban

View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: December 26, 2009, 09:36:14 AM »

Jack Bauer interrogates Santa:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6yUCbqAGrg&feature=related

Buzz Aldrin in the hizzouse with Snoop Dogg:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITaPlZQcP6s&feature=player_embedded#

The Pope gets tackled during Midnight Mass by the same woman wearing the same clothes who tried to tackle him unsuccessfully last year (videos for both are linked in the article):

http://gawker.com/5434274/woman-who-tackled-pope-has-pope+charging-past
Jimi James
So Say We All
Administrator
Distinguished Member

Minion!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1376 on: March 30, 2010, 08:19:35 AM »

Creepy Childrens books  For the most part, hilariously funny.

Go buy my book: Method of Life
Razor
Board Legend

All things not of this world

View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: March 30, 2010, 10:44:23 PM »

^^^Oh thats just disturbing.

"Yes, yes, now that's what I like to hear. The indomitable spirit and righteous indignation of the human species. I've heard it a million times defending a billion atrocities, and it's still music to my ears." - The Devil, "Brimstone"
White Wolf
Distinguished Member

View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: March 31, 2010, 07:46:02 AM »

You thought that was creepy and disturbing. Check these.

Gummibär: The Gummy Bear Song

Gummibär:
Nuki Nuki (The Nuki Song)

Some how, a CGI bearthat  is touching its privates(Ala King of Pop style) and wiggling a half exposed ass while singing an obvious annoying song doesn't bring good vibes in me.  Its also based on a candy that is known to promote tooth decay in kids.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 12:19:16 PM by White Wolf » Logged

Human Nature. Without a common enemy , men will look for foes in the one place they can guarantee finding one: The Past. -Eoforth, Sigmar's right hand man,

A mind without a purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor, Inquisitor of the Imperium of Mankind.
TNC
Board Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: March 31, 2010, 02:09:59 PM »

Bit of an aside, but don't all candies promote tooth decay?

“There’s a time for a scalpel and a time for a hammer.  It’s hammer time.” – Shaw – Person of Interest – “Aletheia”
White Wolf
Distinguished Member

View Profile
« Reply #1380 on: March 31, 2010, 02:49:41 PM »

Not sure, TNC. But i do know that sour candies and sugar fee ones don't.

Human Nature. Without a common enemy , men will look for foes in the one place they can guarantee finding one: The Past. -Eoforth, Sigmar's right hand man,

A mind without a purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor, Inquisitor of the Imperium of Mankind.
Bond, James Bond
Administrator
Minor Board Deity

Licensed to Ban

View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: June 15, 2010, 06:32:34 PM »

Remember the giant Jesus statue in Ohio?

Well, apparently there was a family squabble, 'cause God destroyed it with a bolt of irony.

Link
Data007
Eminent Member

What? You don't have voices in your head?

View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: June 15, 2010, 07:26:42 PM »

Even Jesus shouldn't fuck with lightning.

"Titans are the God-Machines of the Adeptus Mechanicus. Imagine a city. Now imagine that city is angry at you, can walk, and has continent leveling weapons aimed at you. And is inhabited by more things that hate you. You have a rough idea of a Titan."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably." Judge Aaron Satie

New Haven Chronicles
Shik

Simply because I'm not a total gadjo

View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: June 15, 2010, 07:27:22 PM »

He got raptured. But I'm sure he'll be resurrected.
Xero
Board Legend

Let the big man do his job.

View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: June 15, 2010, 08:25:55 PM »

He chose poorly. Ha!
Jimi James
So Say We All
Administrator
Distinguished Member

Minion!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1385 on: June 15, 2010, 09:28:29 PM »

Strangely hot.
http://io9.com/5564263/x+ray-pinups-boners-for-bones/gallery/

Flagg
Board Legend

Gotham's Reckoning

View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: June 15, 2010, 09:39:21 PM »

Well, apparently there was a family squabble, 'cause God destroyed it with a bolt of irony.

Link

OH MIGHTY THOR, WE BEG THOU FOR A MERCY WE DO NOT DESERVE!

Razor
Board Legend

All things not of this world

View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: June 15, 2010, 11:49:42 PM »

^^^I was thinking the same thing.

"Yes, yes, now that's what I like to hear. The indomitable spirit and righteous indignation of the human species. I've heard it a million times defending a billion atrocities, and it's still music to my ears." - The Devil, "Brimstone"
MageGrayWolf
Veteran Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1388 on: June 16, 2010, 01:13:30 AM »

Link

A YouTube Vid on this. (he should have said Thor)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lHbpclM36M&playnext_from=TL&videos=Fo6DUjRqGAs&feature=sub

caisson2delta
Veteran Member

View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: June 17, 2010, 06:07:24 AM »

^LOL. That is too funny.
Data007
Eminent Member

View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: July 10, 2010, 08:15:39 PM »

Found this after reading an article on the escapist. It's shit like this that makes me worried about living in a flat next year.

Behold! The tragic/hillarious story of Sarah, the soulbonded roommate from hell!

Not to usurp your find here, but the link required archive access at SomethingAweful boards. So for those of us who want to read it and don't want to go to the trouble of getting said access, I found another link.
Update

"Titans are the God-Machines of the Adeptus Mechanicus. Imagine a city. Now imagine that city is angry at you, can walk, and has continent leveling weapons aimed at you. And is inhabited by more things that hate you. You have a rough idea of a Titan."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably." Judge Aaron Satie

New Haven Chronicles
Rusty
Veteran Member

View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: July 10, 2010, 09:55:43 PM »

Bloody hell, what a good read! Too bad it was never finished! If this was a book, I'd read it.

(alt link: http://shii.org/knows/Sarah_Saga)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 10:45:25 PM by Rusty » Logged

Edmund: I remember Massingburg's most famous case, the case of the bloody knife. A man was found next to a murdured body, he had the knife in his hand, thirteen witnesses that seen him stab the victim, and when the police arrived he said, "I'm glad I killed the bastard." Massingbird not only got him off, but he got him knighted in the New Year's Honors list, and the relatives of the victim had to pay to have the blood washed out of his jacket.
Perkins: And he's a dab hand at the prosecution, Sir.
Edmund: Yes, well, look at Oscar Wilde.
Perkins: Oh, butch Oscar.
Edmund: Big, bearded, bonking, butch Oscar - the terror of the ladies. 114 illegitamate children, world heavyweight boxing champion, and author of the best-selling phamplet, "Why I Like To Do It With Girls". Massingbird had him sent down for being a woopsie.
Shik

View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: July 11, 2010, 12:30:51 AM »

Oh, Catherine Rain. I remember her visiting Renee & Jen. They had a falling out, then they were friends again. Then they fell out, were friendly, fell out, got worse, were cordial, then ended things altogether.
Data007
Eminent Member

View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: July 11, 2010, 11:10:35 AM »

You knew these people, or just read a lot about it?

New Haven Chronicles
Shik

View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: July 11, 2010, 11:35:29 AM »

I knew Renee & Jen (the FF7 house girls). They lived with me for 8 months or so. I met the girl who wrote about them, as I mention some pages back. I met this Catherine Rain chick because of them as well; they would refer to her as "the Cetra", I believe.

I'm given to questionable indulgences of fantasy myself, but they all won the blue ribbon.
Jimi James
So Say We All
Administrator
Distinguished Member

Minion!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1395 on: July 11, 2010, 02:29:21 PM »

The internet never ceases to amaze.  Just when you think you've seen the best (bizarre) it has to offer, something will come along to top it.

The Daft Punk

An Erotic Adventurer Of The Most Deranged Kind

View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: July 11, 2010, 05:39:01 PM »

Never, ever, EVER, hit "Random Article" on Encyclopedia Dramatica. EVER.

Harder.Better.Faster.Stronger
~~~~~~~~
"Until a man is 25, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he could be the baddest motherfucker in the world. If I moved to a martial arts monastery in China and studied real hard for 10 years. If my family was wiped out by Colombian drug dealers and I swore myself to revenge. If I got a fatal disease, had one year to live, devoted it to wiping out street crime. If I just dropped out and devoted my life to being bad."
- "Snow Crash", Neal Stephenson
Shik

View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: July 11, 2010, 06:18:53 PM »

Why not? It's a great variant of Google Seppeku.
The Daft Punk

An Erotic Adventurer Of The Most Deranged Kind

View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: July 11, 2010, 07:13:30 PM »

Until you hit "Dissection Chan".

Harder.Better.Faster.Stronger
~~~~~~~~
"Until a man is 25, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he could be the baddest motherfucker in the world. If I moved to a martial arts monastery in China and studied real hard for 10 years. If my family was wiped out by Colombian drug dealers and I swore myself to revenge. If I got a fatal disease, had one year to live, devoted it to wiping out street crime. If I just dropped out and devoted my life to being bad."
- "Snow Crash", Neal Stephenson
Data007
Eminent Member

View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: July 12, 2010, 12:35:07 AM »

I knew Renee & Jen (the FF7 house girls). They lived with me for 8 months or so. I met the girl who wrote about them, as I mention some pages back. I met this Catherine Rain chick because of them as well; they would refer to her as "the Cetra", I believe.

I'm given to questionable indulgences of fantasy myself, but they all won the blue ribbon.

I've had bad roommates, well, really just the one, so I feel for you Shik.

New Haven Chronicles
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: