Author Topic: Starting off on the right foot  (Read 12920 times)

Offline Greg

• Lord of Lava Lamp
  • Eminent Member
  • Old Fart
    • View Profile
Re: Starting off on the right foot
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2006, 08:10:52 AM »
well, duh, what else would I do? Sleep? Ha, yeah right, that's just crazy talk.

Offline Manticore

• Board Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2006, 08:12:14 AM »
That would explain why you were so crappy in Halo yesterday (relative to normal I should say, since you were still kicking everyone's asses...). ;)

Offline RedShirt

• Armed and suicidal
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2006, 08:23:50 AM »
Mak's right, these days we tend to approach each case indivually and work out what we feel is an appropriate responce for that case. However, we do still follow the 3-strike rule to a degree, only these days if you rack up 3 warnings it's a 24hour ban. While technically it's still three warnings until the next level of ban, if you're still pissing us off after a 24hour ban, I wouldn't expect to be around much longer unless you clean up your act.

24 hours?  Thats way too short.  I for one can easily get by for a day without even remebering.  I think giving them a week to curse their stupidity and regret their choise is much more effective.  Plus, by that time whatever topic they flamed in might just be dead, too.
I have selective reading.

"There is a certain logic to your logic."
~ Tuvok

"High speed and low IQ don't mix"
~Maple Dog

"Hey, then maybe we could hop in our VW bus and make sweet sweet free love whilst smoking some doobies and doing other 1967ey things."
~Bond, James Bond